Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Now I see your point, though off hand I do not know the answer so need to do some research. In my install the text is white by default.

During my lunch I shall try to find the answer for you, no promises made though.

Cheers
    Wicksie

Menalto Friend

<em>@marcosmaal 23610 wrote:</em><blockquote>Glad you’re online here Wicksie! Got it right now and the last thing that I’m going to ask is: how to get the text in another color, like white? I know this is not a template question; if you can help me it would be much appreciated 🙂 because it would help me in the last design step.</blockquote>

Check out line 61 in the template_css.css file:

a {
    color:#D78807;
    text-decoration:none;
    }

wicksie Friend

Hi Menalto, would this line 61 edit affect the remainder of the site text?

I noticed that the issue that marcosmaal refers to is only when there is a ‘link’ and hence I was going to recommend that the individual colour css would need editing if marcosmaal wanted to keep the site as is but amend the right hand coloured box areas.

Though I cede to your knowledge Menalto, thanks.

Cheers
    Wicksie

Menalto Friend

This will affect the whole site. So he needs to add some to the template_css.css file for the changes

wicksie Friend

<em>@Menalto 23663 wrote:</em><blockquote>This will affect the whole site. So he needs to add some to the template_css.css file for the changes</blockquote>

Thank you for the clarification, much appreciated.

Cheers
    Wicksie

Menalto Friend

If problems its just to add a few lines in the css and woops its working ok again:)

marcosmaal Friend

<em>@Menalto 23648 wrote:</em><blockquote>Check out line 61 in the template_css.css file:

a {
    color:#D78807;
    text-decoration:none;
    }

</blockquote>

When I change that, indeed all the links change into i.e. white. This is not an option. I forgot to mention that I work with iJoomla Magazine in that part of the website :-[. But I cannot find a cause for the problem mentioned. Which css must be used with the template? I can choose several in iJoomla Magazine, but none of them (also the ‘brown’ one) change the link colour. I think it isn’t supposed to change the linkcolour…

For the time being I’ll will place other modules there… If you’ve got a solution, please let me know! Thanks!

dynamicw Friend

Just wondering if anyone has fixed the Highlight area not showing yet? I see several advanced developers are also having the same issue and no fix has bee posted.

I too am having the exact same problem.

wicksie Friend

I think you will find several answers in this thread, notably the final post on page 1 which should fix the problem – hth

kloday Friend

Hi,

How do I get the Features and Statistic sections to publish?

Thank you

lownotes Friend

>Modules

Login = User 1
    Latest News = User2
    Popular = User5
    Newsflash=User6

wicksie Friend

For the guy who mailed me (kloday) as per the template example the module that is to be published in user6 is spotlight (ensure this is published live)

user1 user2 and user5 are the three areas that are within the highlight area – this can also be renamed once you get to grips with the idea of the template – i hope this helps in addition with all the other answers

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  wicksie 16 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum