Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

I understand that I must hire a developer to do a modification on my website. But, this is the simple modification, just need a module to be vertically centered. I understand there needs to have some CSS modifications to achieve this?

Please help me with this one. This is the only modification I need.

Ninja Lead Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    lovedigit Friend

Hello @ninjalead,

I appreciate your quick response but I was not talking about the logo. The original problem mentioned in the OP is solved. This is something else.

See Screenshot

I want the notification module published at "head-social" to be vertically aligned. (see screenshot)

Ninja Lead Moderator

I did not see your attachment file. Please give me again. It will help to understand what are you trying to do.

lovedigit Friend

Are you looking for solution?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I spent a lot of my time to find the solution for you but I’m afraid you will not able to do as your expectation.

lovedigit Friend

I spent a lot of my time to find the solution for you but I’m afraid you will not able to do as your expectation.

Why do you lie? At least, tell me you have no interest in doing so. It has a simple fix.

For anyone else having this issue. simply add this line in custom.css

.head-social .your-module-class {
        display: table-cell;
        vertical-align: middle;
    }
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lovedigit 8 years, 2 months ago.

The topic ‘Hide logo and load new module position in mobile view’ is closed to new replies.