Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Is there a way to customize the JA Comments Module a little bit. I would like to have a little less line spacing between the comments. I have tried changing css by adding to my custom.css file but it doesn’t seem to work. I have tried creating custom overrides but that didn’t seem to work.

I am using Joomla 3.4 and I’m not sure if that could be part of problem as I believe the JA Component and Module are only up to Joomla 3.3.

If you’d like to see what the module is doing, you can see it at http://www.earthtojamie.com.

Thanks for your help.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

In order to remove line spacing between the comments, please go to file: modules/mod_jaclatest_comments/assets/mod_jaclatest_comments.css
    Find for:
    .jac-lasmod-title {
    margin: 0 0 15px;
    position: relative;
    }

change to:

.jac-lasmod-title {
    margin: 0;
    position: relative;
    }

.comment-meta {
    border-bottom: 0 solid #ddd
    margin-bottom: 5px;
    margin-left: 50px;
    }

change to
    .comment-meta {
    border-bottom: 0 solid #ddd
    margin-bottom: 0px;
    margin-left: 50px;
    }

li.jac-has-layout {
    border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd
    font-size: 13px;
    list-style: outside none none;
    padding: 15px 10px;
    }

change to:

li.jac-has-layout {
    border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd
    font-size: 13px;
    list-style: outside none none;
    padding: 5px 10px;
    }

krumz Friend

Thanks Luna Garden.

Worked like a charm.

I had made some on those changes but why is it that they didn’t work when I tried to make these changes to my custom css?

Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@krumz 470274 wrote:</em><blockquote>

I had made some on those changes but why is it that they didn’t work when I tried to make these changes to my custom css?</blockquote>

Perhaps, it due to the priority of css on your site, so your CSS style has override, that’s why they didn’t work.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum