Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi. I’m using your biz template installed on my localhost. I have a few questions and hope you can help me resolve them:

1. What do I need to do to apply the various classes to content as listed on your Typography page? e.g. the Hero units? Can I just add them to content in an article? Do you have a list of classes somewhere, or do I just find them in your demo template’s source code?

2. How do I remove the copyright Powered by JABiz link in the footer? Hers is a paid subscription

3. How can I make the JA slideshow module behave responsively? It currently doesn’t change size to accommodate screen width. Instead banner content is hidden (width and height) as the screen width reduces. This doesn’t happen in the demo.

Thanks in advance, Gerry

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

1) Basically, you can use classes in your article. This ‘Typography’ page is also an article, to see how each class is being used, you can go to Global Configuration > set Default Editor to None.

This template is built with T3 framework which utilizes Bootstrap 3, you can see full classes here: https://getbootstrap.com/docs/3.3/css/

2) It belongs to the footer module of JA Biz template, you can edit in 2 files:
    [root]/templates/ja_biz/html/mod_footer/default.php
    [root]/language/en-GB/en-GB.mod_footer.ini

3) For the slideshow, you can follow this topic

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum