Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Gee… Guys,

Is it so tough in there? Everybody seems try to escape… 😀

But it’s good anyway to have some vacation for a while…
    Help to relief all the black cloud in your mind. Right?

😉

Some teasers… :p

Bali Farm

Bali – Lake Bratan Temple

Bali Exotic Wedding

ErikThorsen Friend

I like Shanny and it would be nice to just meet up in Indonesia. Do we have a set date yet? We are not trying to escape ( well, I am actually trying ) But what I am escaping is snow, winter and cold days. I long for summer, beach, sun and perhaps a little drink on the beach…

momogi Friend

Well, if you’ll visit Bali, I think the best time start from May since the weather is begin to clear on that time.

Right now, weather is kind of rainny and windy everyday, including my hometown in Bandung.
    Bandung (west Java) is located around 1000km from Bali (East of Java).

So, just in case of Tsunami kind of thing, better visit Bali start from May. 🙂

hadingrh Friend

Hello .. I’m from bandung.
    Nice site you have momogi. :d
    So you are from bandung ? hahaha .. me too.

And if guys here want to visit our exotic city, visit us at http://www.visitbandung.net
    You’ll love this city, really.

ErikThorsen Friend

Perhaps I should consider that for my next trip to Asia… ?

qbali JATC

Hi guys, 🙂

I am living in Bali, so if you come to my paradise , i will guide you for free

elvora Friend

I apologize if I’m wrong place to post :((

respectful greeting.
    I’m elvora from indonesia. I want to join but I have problems in the method of payment, because I do not have Pay Pal. can I get a reference to the purchase of a joomla template with the method of payment from indonesia. such as transfer from a local bank or Western Union. the local bank is BCA (Bank Central Asia), or else):confused: :confused:

Thank you and I apologize if my English is not good. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  elvora 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum