Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi to everyone,

Just wanna introduce my self in this forum.

BTW, the template for this forum is very nice and clean.

Happy living your life! 🙂
    mOmOgi

Michael Casha Friend

Welcome to JoomlArt!

Nama Saya Michael. (I know a little bit of Indonesian ;))

ErikThorsen Friend

Welcome to the world’s best Joomla templates club! I don’t speak any indonesian but I have been to Indonesia recently. ( Bali, Lombok and Flores )

Happy surfing!

momogi Friend

Hi Michael & Eric,

Nice to know you two.

Yes, most people don’t know Indonesia, but they all know Bali (or Lombok)… 😀
    They are very nice place indeed.

Hung Dinh Friend

momogi!
    I can pick a several days off and make a trip to Indo this year… unless MICCAS and Erik can help to take care of the forum 😉

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 10774 wrote:</em><blockquote>momogi!
    I can pick a several days off and make a trip to Indo this year… unless MICCAS and Erik can help to take care of the forum ;)</blockquote>
    I’m sure Erik and I are more than capable 😎

ShannonN Friend

MiCCAS;10801I’m sure Erik and I are more than capable 😎

MiCCAS, mate you missed a chance at a great opportunity you should’ve suggested to Hung he cannot leave as he is too valuable, instead he pays for Erik and you to represent JA 🙂

momogi Friend

<em>@ShannonN 10806 wrote:</em><blockquote>MiCCAS, mate you missed a chance at a great opportunity you should’ve suggested to Hung he cannot leave as he is too valuable, instead he pays for Erik and you to represent JA :)</blockquote>

Why don’t all of you guys take a vacation and have a visit to Bandung, Indonesia. The you can enjoy a great vacation also in Bali.

You still can manage your site and forum remotely, right? 🙂

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@momogi 10808 wrote:</em><blockquote>Why don’t all of you guys take a vacation and have a visit to Bandung, Indonesia. The you can enjoy a great vacation also in Bali.

You still can manage your site and forum remotely, right? :)</blockquote>
    Ah yes, Hung may need to purchase us some nice new laptops with wireless internet access, oh and some spending money 😀 $500,000 should do…

momogi Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 10809 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ah yes, Hung may need to purchase us some nice new laptops with wireless internet access, oh and some spending money 😀 $500,000 should do…</blockquote>

AHA… Don’t forget to allocate 5% from those numbers to my fee as a tour guide… 😀

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@momogi 10819 wrote:</em><blockquote>AHA… Don’t forget to allocate 5% from those numbers to my fee as a tour guide… :D</blockquote>
    Haha, how could I forget that?!?!?!

ErikThorsen Friend

And for another 5% I can setup a “blog” from our tour, so that all the community members here can read all about our fabulous trip!! I have already started to pack. Now Hung needs to release the funds. :p

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@ErikThorsen 10833 wrote:</em><blockquote>And for another 5% I can setup a “blog” from our tour, so that all the community members here can read all about our fabulous trip!! I have already started to pack. Now Hung needs to release the funds. :p</blockquote>
    You’ve only just started? I have my bags packed already!

ShannonN Friend

MiCCAS;10834You’ve only just started? I have my bags packed already!

I’ve got a bargain price on a group of three booking, you’ll need someone to take photos of you and teh trip 🙂

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@ShannonN 10835 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve got a bargain price on a group of three booking, you’ll need someone to take photos of you and teh trip :)</blockquote>
    Oh yeh, how could we forget ShannonN? Shall we let him come along Erik?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  elvora 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum