Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Let me check and will get back to you soon.

gringo211985 Friend

Hi @saguaros,

Still need to fix the topbar when you open off-canvas after scrolling down the page, as seen in last video.

Thanks,
    Richard

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Richard,

I checked your production site but when clicking the off-canvas button, it works now: https://cl.ly/1O333O233x0x

Could you check it again?

gringo211985 Friend

Hi @saguaros

SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE to see error!!!

I have cleared my cache and checked my site and the same problem is still happening.

1. Scroll down page a little
    2. Click "Menu" for off-canvas
    3. TopBar shoots up from bottom as seen in video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEPFg6VSiEQ

Please can you help me fix this?

Thanks, Richard

gringo211985 Friend

Hi @saguaros

SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE to see error!!!

I have cleared my cache and checked my site and the same problem is still happening.

Scroll down page a little
    Click "Menu" for off-canvas
    TopBar shoots up from bottom as seen in video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEPFg6VSiEQ
    Please can you help me fix this?

PS – It’s been 20 days now with no fix, come on guys what’s going on? I can’t keep delaying my sites production waiting for you to fix a bug that I told you about a year ago!!!!

Thanks,
    Richard

gringo211985 Friend

Hi @saguaros

What’s going on here??? It’s taken you 6 days to reply to my last comment!!!

Absolutely sick to death of waiting for sticky tape fixes off you guys, it’s really annoying me and is giving me another reason to leave Joomlart.

Can one of the mods please fix my frigging problem already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Richard,

The issue is weird. I’m working on it and will get back to you shortly.

Saguaros Moderator
    gringo211985 Friend

Hi @saguaros

It’s still overlapping when you scroll down and click see screenshot.

I don’t want any overlapping of the menu or topbar when clicking off-canvas menu

Thanks,
    Richard

1. saguaros
    Saguaros Moderator

You may try to clean your browser’s cache & cookies, there is no overlap at my end.

gringo211985 Friend

Hi @saguaros

I tried that, first time nothing, second time it works.

Thanks for putting up with my moaning and fixing the error.

Please can we have a solution for future sites with Uber because I will want to use header + topbar as sticky again in the future and as you’ve seen in my demo site that this happens to all Uber sites.

Thanks,
    Richard

gringo211985 Friend

Hi @saguaros

Please can you fix the overlapping of the menu over my slideshow etc? (see screenshot)

It was not doing this before the fix you applied for the off-canvas error.

Thanks, Richard

1. saguaros2
    Saguaros Moderator

I updated the top value for masthead class in ‘custom.css’ file on your site, you can check it now.

gringo211985 Friend

Hi @saguaros

Nope that’s not fixed anything and please check all of my inner pages before thinking you have fixed anything.

1. I do not use Masthead position on every page
    2. The slideshow should have border all way round
    3. Check all inner pages

I was supposed to finish this website yesterday, but hey my customer is delayed again.

Please can we make this a priority as I’ve been waiting 30+ days for this $%^& to be fixed.

Thanks,
    Richard

gringo211985 Friend

Hi @saguaros

I think I may have fixed this myself. Please can you check to see if I missed anything?

Thanks,
    Richard

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

This topic contains 30 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum