Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

It’s weird, when I edit above demo page, I can’t see the issue: http://prntscr.com/fj2vpd

Kindly check again.

support@aa Friend

I don’t know what to say. If we can’t find a way to diagnose these kinds of nit picky but important errors, we’ll not be using your tool. Pretty simple really. Technical support for these kinds of issues is critical to the success of your company. You’ll get a rep for these kinds of challenges and people will just stop using your tools… Not good…

Lets try to diagnose why this is happening. Is it a javascript problem? PHP version? Please tell me what to look for an lets get to the bottom of it… On-page links that don’t work for a one-page website is like not having road signs on a highway.

Saguaros Moderator

It’s hard to detect as I can’t replicate the issue at my end. You can simply try with the normal way of showing menu item as our demo site, in which we use a menu module to show menu on top. Each menu item can be configured via admin panel of your site. It will work properly.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum