Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am having a problem with background and spacing.

I changed my background and the header. Everything is fine on the home page; however when I click on a link to go to another page the background reverts to the original background and the spacing in the header reverts back to the original setting as well. I am having difficulty trying to find the CSS file that I need to change so that all pages on the website have the same background and the same spacing for the header.

Thanks

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello Sekhmet,

Where did you edit the CSS style, it must be in: <blockquote>templates/ja_bistro/css/template.css</blockquote>

I did try on our demo JA Bistro, but the changes still shows on everypage.

Can you PM me your site, back-end account and what code you have applied for further checking ?

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello Sekhmet,

After I set clear cache, and set compress CSS to No, save then set back to Minify and Compress the CSS now apply to header on all pages.

I think if you are in develop processing, then maybe set Development Mode to Yes, and set Compress CSS to No in template manager editor page, tab Global . Link for cache reference: http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_T3_Framework_2/Guides#System_Settings

sekhmet Friend

Ok,

Thanks for your help:)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sekhmet 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum