Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hi @ninja Lead,

I have been waiting since the 28th June and it’s now 11th July and there is nothing on the bug report, no changes or updates!

What’s going on with the support here? You guys are normally good at replying but I have been waiting 4 MONTHS FOR A FIX and still have NOTHING!!!!

Please can you fix this on my site ASAP, this is really getting beyond a joke now!

Thanks, Richard

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi gringo,

Sorry for the trouble with this issue. I just checked with the devs also. It seems he debugged and fixed on firefox and tried to override too in the custom.css but it did not work. He needs to examine your site closely and has requested for a backup of your site on his local host. Can you take a backup and share the same with ninja lead and he will get it all setup for debugging and fix.

As is my understanding, it seems to be a difficult bug otherwise it generally does not take this much time to fix it. No worries, your data would be safe and deleted from local once the bug has been isolated.

You can ping me on skype : joomspot , if needed.

Regards

Arvind

gringo211985 Friend

Hi Arvind,

If it’s fixed through the custom CSS then please share the solution, there may be something I can do for Chrome my end.

I can share a backup of my site, we’ll need to liaise through Skype as I don’t want to share a download link here.

It happens on all Uber sites, so should be released as an ACM update rather than a custom CSS fix for me personally, that way next time I use Uber I do not have to go through all this again.

Please close my other thread as you have replied here.

Thanks,
    Richard

Ninja Lead Moderator

Our dev just fixed the problem directly on your site and you will see the solution from templates/uber/css/custom.css file

from and change

body .uber-header {
     position: fixed !important;
     top: 42px !important;
    }
    .uber-bar {
     position: fixed !important;
     top: 0;
     left: 0;
     width: 100%;
    }

to

body .uber-header {
     position: fixed;
     top: 42px !important;
    }

.section-inner .uber-bar {
     position: fixed;
     top: 0;
     left: 0;
     width: 100%;
     transition: none;
     -webkit-transition: none;
     -moz-transition: none;
    }

Let me know if it helps

gringo211985 Friend

Hi @arvind,

Thank you for this, all seems to be working fine!

Please, please, please can you add this CSS to the ACM stylesheets where necessary?

Then please release an update because I am planning on using Uber again in the future and would prefer to not have to fix this again. Some other members posted in one of my old threads as they are having the exact same problem. So it’s not just for me, but for all JA members that I ask you to do this.

Thanks,
    Richard

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Richard,

I discussed with the development team about the problem on your site but it’s a special case on your site and it does not add this fixes to our product but you don’t worry about this. If you have any further assistance, you can submit the request to us, we will help you out.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum