Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello dear JoomlArt team,

First of all, thank you for the great extension. Now to my question. I am using the extension of Easy Social and would like to include the "EasySocial Notifications" module in the "Header 3" area of "Sigm Up" and the "EasySocial Dropdown Menu" module in the "Buy Now" area.

How can I change that?

Best regards from Germany

1. Screenshot-2017-11-27-05.20.32
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

At this moment, it’s a bit hard to customize the header block, you can try this way:

• Add a header block 1.5
    • Move it to the top of page
    • Click the search and change that widget to load module and load your desired module there

Regards

linkarea2012 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Kindly share the credentials of your site and screenshot of how you want it should be, I will take a look.

linkarea2012 Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The header block contains 3 parts: header-top, header-navbar and header-right, they display in grid layout system so in small screen, it will display in order: header-top > header-navbar > header-right. I think it’s showing right way. May I know how you want it should be?

linkarea2012 Friend

I would prefer to use the header block 3. Then I can design my header like in the current template.

If possible, replace "Sigm Up" with the "EasySocial Notifications Module" and "EasySocial Dropdown Menu" module in the "Buy Now" box.

Then the header would look like the old template.

Saguaros Moderator

Whatif you integrate JA Builder with joomla template you’re having on your site?

With being said, in the menu item settings you select type as JA Builder page, then assign that menu item to that template style (not JA Builder template style). Then your page will have header & footer from that template, the main part will be the blocks from JA Builder.

Check out this docs for more info: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-builder#integration

linkarea2012 Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

You can try with this custom CSS:

.jub-block .header.affix { top: 40px; }
    linkarea2012 Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can try with this CSS:

body.has-docker {
        padding-top: 40px !important;
    }

.header {
        height: 40px;
    }

header.jub-block.header-1 {
        min-height: 40px !important;
    }

.jub-block .header .navbar-brand img.logo {
        margin-left: -15px;
    }

and change to your desired value.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum