Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

Very nice community template. Very usefull for game-communities. I think it is less usefull for more “serious/professional” communities. Will there be a light version of the template too?

I like the idea of fitting templates for CB and Fireboard. It will be great to provide them with every new template. It will really lift JA above other providers.

Way to go, JA!! 😉

Regards,
    Peter

Hung Dinh Friend

It’s hardly to give a promise when we have not tried to put the light concept into development. But that is also our intension. I will keep you updated when the light concept are created.

You can read more about this at my earlier post

swemmel Friend

Hi Dinh,

Sorry, I didn’t read this post. I understand that for a light concept it has to be a whole new template, because all the graphics have to be re-designed. I only wanted to know if it was your intention and I got my answer. :laugh:

And what about the suggestion to provide FB and CB templates with every new template? Maybe not now, but it is something maybe to think about when switching to one template a month.

Peter

Ian Friend

Hi Guys, very very nice template but with TFT screens black backround and negative characters its prohibitory, maybe a light version fix it and be No1 template so far

markb1439 Friend

I also agree on three things:

1) This is a great template!

2) A light version is a must for business use. This could simply mean that main content areas have a background similar to that of the header. Some modules could remain dark, though anything with a lot of text would need to be light.

3) The matching FireBoard and Community Builder styles are an excellent feature that would be great for any template.

Joomlart, do you know how long it might take to develop a light version? I’m not trying to rush you, but I am planning my site and I want to decide whether to use another template or wait for the light version of this one.

Great work!

BTW, I was not a big fan of Rutile when it came out, but the more I look at it the more I like it too. 🙂

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@markb1439 84488 wrote:</em><blockquote>I also agree on three things:

1) This is a great template!

2) A light version is a must for business use. This could simply mean that main content areas have a background similar to that of the header. Some modules could remain dark, though anything with a lot of text would need to be light.

3) The matching FireBoard and Community Builder styles are an excellent feature that would be great for any template.

Joomlart, do you know how long it might take to develop a light version? I’m not trying to rush you, but I am planning my site and I want to decide whether to use another template or wait for the light version of this one.

Great work!

BTW, I was not a big fan of Rutile when it came out, but the more I look at it the more I like it too. :-)</blockquote>

When you manually add a Fireboard and a Community Builder to JA Rutile you have what you and also the original poster look for!
    😀

markb1439 Friend

<blockquote>When you manually add a Fireboard and a Community Builder to JA Rutile you have what you and also the original poster look for!</blockquote>

But will Fireboard and CB assume the style of the template?

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@markb1439 84517 wrote:</em><blockquote>But will Fireboard and CB assume the style of the template?</blockquote>

Will the Fireboard and the CB assume the style of this template or is this only in the demo this way?

I do not know if the fireboard will look like the demo when simply adding this one to this quickstart then… I will give it a try later today.

Joomlart.com is my favourite club and I have seen other quickstarts of other clubs where one thought “Wow… what a cool template and all already included…” but then, the additonal search functions for example and other tweaks one thought are working were only pictures of such that where placed into a module and made the site look like that… But none of them were working modules just pictures of how the template can look with a ton of work more…:eek:

I asked in another post for someone to create, for the whole community, a quickstart that is to a 100% like the demo and only the installation like usual is needed, without the mentioned configuration needed? I hope someone can create this new quickstart for free and for all paying members of Joomlart.com…But when you add the FB and CB to the other white templates there is not much work to make the FB and CB fit to the templates.

Sam Reed Friend

Very nice template I’ve been waiting for a template for my new gaming site. This is exactly what I needed. Will keep you guys posted when my site is done. 🙂

loganmandala Friend

Nice template.

1) Templating components such as CB and FB is – in my opinion – a good concept bringing a good added value.

2) Is Joomunity (social networking/close to facebook – http://joomunity.org/) an interesting component for a future released/template ?

3) Another great component ? Joom comment, google maps, uddeim… Whatelse ? 🙂

4) I hope there will be a Sanidine’s light version too.

Regards

Mike

artaddicted Friend

This is a nice well executed template.

I agree with other posters that a light version would be a nice addition to the array of available template options.

The integration of CB and FB are great.

etisym Friend

And here is another vote for a light version of the template. I simply do not use dark templates unless a client specifically wants a dark template. As others have said, a site with plenty of text is not suited to a dark template, for a variety of reasons.

dragonlord Friend

I suggest to make no light version of the template at the moment, because there are to many only Joomla v1.0.x are built in. I would suggest that you wait till CB 1.2 stable is finished (RC3 is the last RC) and then you can make a light remake of JA Sanidine with CB v1.2 and Agora Forum which is available for Joomla 1.5 native!

Just my 2 Cents..

ak1design Friend

Hi,
    this a great template, totaly agree for the light version and I will wait for it. Great work and well done.;)

Regards

frederi Friend

I agree a light version of this template or including cb and fireboard would add value to a template. I don’t have many people asking for dark web sites.
    Fred Steinkopf

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

This topic contains 29 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  ikki_83 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum