Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Yeah i think its a grat plugin. I use it by myself and i gotta admit it’s absolutly superb.

jstaker9 Friend

Will there be in the future a plugin that will automatically translate? That sounds like a great idea and could really increase the amount of people using my website. I get many overseas users and it would be awesome to be able to just have everything translated automatically for them.

willdarb Friend

Ou, that is great that there is also video added to this post because visual explanation make sense.

xboxpoints Friend

Looks fantastic!! I want to use this!

kredythipoteczny Friend

I am going to definitely try this out on my site since majority of my visitors are from different countries. It would help if I could provide them with easy translation options. Thank you for posting this.

Samuel Maxime Friend

I have only experienced one problem with it. When the template cache is turn enabled and the development mode turned off, the plugin stops working and prints the article title twice. you have to choose between cache or having languages translated

1. 05252011
    scott298 Friend

I want to use this plugin on my website.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello zoemagltd,

If you use this plugin for Joomla 1.5, please upgrade the latest version for your Joomla 1.5.
    In Joomla 1.6 case, this bug will be fixed in next version. Our QA team is working on that version.
    We’ll try to release it on next week.
    Please wait to download.

<em>@zoemagltd 242497 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have only experienced one problem with it. When the template cache is turn enabled and the development mode turned off, the plugin stops working and prints the article title twice. you have to choose between cache or having languages translated</blockquote>

ashtechsmith Friend

The main principle behind Google Translate is simple enough: to enable fast, easy translation from one language to another, directly on a smartphone or tablet. The execution, however, is potentially tricky, since automatic translation by computers is notoriously prone to pitfalls. Google has also insisted on going a couple of steps further beyond standard text-to-speech (TTS), integrating voice recognition and transcription technologies in the bargain.

relstorina Friend

how can I use Google Translation Plugin for make this site in another language it’s my business related site about relocations and storage[/url]

misteroram01 Friend

Woow..its really good to learn thanks for sharing such valuable informative video

thomaswilson Friend

I learned a lot from this video. I am able to understand JA Google Translation Plugin. It is very useful & awesome work.

rony24 Friend

Hi i would like to share my experience i want to say honestly i have been seeing this post is more effective and valuable for me
    thanks !!!!!!!:)

Shabuddin

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  rony24 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum