Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

JA Google Translation Plugin

Following the JA Google Map Plugin, here is another cool tiny addition to the JA Extension Club. Coming up in JA Extension club are JA Google Map Plugin, JA Google Translation plugin, JA Compress Plugin and many more….

Also offering is $ 20 off for JAEC annual subscription. use the coupon code JAEC20OFF to avail the offer.

Watch the preview video to find more about the plugin.

it allows selective translation of the articles on a Joomla powered site (1.5 native). Downloads will be available soon.

Watch the video below to know more…

Hung Dinh

instantinlaw Friend

Looks Great!

dailitom81 Friend

Subcribed! thanks!

gabrielanta Friend

Will this plugin works for the entire webpage (not just for the selected article)?
    Can this plugin save the translated article in the cache, as GTranslate module does?
    GTranslate (pro version) allows you to create different directories for every language (ex: http://www.mypage.com/en …/es …/fr) and save the translations for the search engines.

didima Friend

waiting now 😉

Anonymous Moderator

Hi gabrielanta

I would like to answer your questions as follows

1. Will this plugin works for the entire webpage (not just for the selected article)?

=> This plugin only translate an article which you select
    2. Can this plugin save the translated article in the cache, as GTranslate module does?

=> I have repored this feature to our team for developing. I will inform when this is complete.

3.GTranslate (pro version) allows you to create different directories for every language (ex: http://www.mypage.com/en …/es …/fr) and save the translations for the search engines.

=> According to the first question, this does not need to use. We are using ajax for the plugin.

Fokstrot Friend

I am running a website on five languages.

Articles will be written mostly in one language and then translated into other languages by translators as time allows.

Can JA developers develop a plugin which will translate all articles and store the translations into Joomfish?

Here is a picture of the Joomfish backend. As you can see, some articles are not translated into English. Again, it would be great to have a plugin which would take the original content, translated it using Google translate, and store the translations in a specific language.

Also, it would be great if at the bottom of each automatically translated article, a note can be placed that says (this translation was automatically translated by Google)

Anonymous Moderator

Hi novajugo

this plugin does not support your idea.

johnsamuels Friend

Pity, that would be a good way to increase page count.

dawidt Friend

Thank you guys. Google translation script is not very well but I think will be enough helpful for our sites users 🙂

ekomic Friend

<em>@dawidt 164379 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you guys. Google translation script is not very well but I think will be enough helpful for our sites users :-)</blockquote>

Yes..correct….thx

magicans123 Friend

<em>@johnsamuels 163967 wrote:</em><blockquote>Pity, that would be a good way to increase page count.</blockquote>
    Hi Jonsamuels,

You can have your idea made by making subdomains each with the desired language content.

Hope this one helps, if not contact me.

grapefruit003 Friend

I’ve just started translating one of my sites (English) to Italian. I’m new, so I’ll have a close look at this

rsquire Friend

This is very helpful information. We have been searching for a plug-in for Google translation. Thank you very much for the information you have provided.

oticketc Friend

Can we assign different languages for different categories simultaneously

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  rony24 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum