Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Wow, nice template and straight design. gonna download it now and make a new website!

Thank you guys!!!

Good work:)

questbg Friend

Agreed. Great looking template!

VisiGod Friend

The template looks really cool and is multifunctional 🙂

damian Friend

yeah . i think so. nice template. i like clean style like this one.

fortest Friend

<em>@damian 57959 wrote:</em><blockquote> nice template. </blockquote>

I disagree.

I will be looking into gaining membership at RocketTheme in the very near future.

Those are the templates that are truly well designed. I was hoping for atleast one template this month that wasn’t outdated in style…I did not get it.

mfcphil Friend

Comtech While I have to agree with you on the sombre quality of this months templates, I must say you did alright with the template for your Paranormal Forum website…well done there very nice site 😉

ErikThorsen Friend

I just thought I had seen this a few months ago.. Not very much new. It is clean and easy of course but not “stunning”. 🙂

So in my eyes it is easy and nice but for me I can do modifications to a template so using any of the “older” versions of this template isn’t a problem for me. I guess the more “unskilled” users are more happy about this.

🙂

tanisha Friend

There are soo many templates that are plain and simple. You need to be abit more creative with designs and use of components. The templates are getting more boring through each release, there’s nothing striking about them anymore.

zsenifan Friend

Template is very good. Simple, but superb. His greatly light use and well body tailoring, constituting. Work was good. I say thank you for it in everybody’s name.
    Who feels it in that manner there is right, it uses that template, but this greatly well succeeded according to me.

sevil Friend

This Template is just terrible!
    What’s going on JA Team.. The last 2 Month you are producing nothing!! I am very sad about the results! Also what is great on this template!??
    Did someone noticed that we have YOOCarousel integrated in the lolite template!
    Yootheme Modules in Joomlart Templates?? Yootheme is really professional and has very good products.. But i am surprised to see Yootheme Extensions in Joomlart Templates.. Make your own Extensions and integrate not 3rd part extensions into the Template..
    If you have no agreement with Yootheme i would say JA Team is going to make Warez 😀
    This Template is really boring me! I am sorry but JA Team you are loosing customers this way!!

VisiGod Friend

Well, if Yootheme published this module under GPL or similar license there is no issue to use it. Although it is an interesting advertising of a competitor 😉

TomC Moderator

<em>@comtech 57971 wrote:</em><blockquote>I disagree.

I will be looking into gaining membership at RocketTheme in the very near future.
    </blockquote>
    You can not like the template, and that’s fine . . . Truth be told, I’m not crazy about it myself.

Your little “threat” of going to another club, though, is unbelievably childish.

Have fun !!

TomC Moderator

<em>@sevil 58012 wrote:</em><blockquote>This Template is just terrible!
    What’s going on JA Team.. The last 2 Month you are producing nothing!! I am very sad about the results! Also what is great on this template!??
    Did someone noticed that we have YOOCarousel integrated in the lolite template!
    Yootheme Modules in Joomlart Templates?? Yootheme is really professional and has very good products.. But i am surprised to see Yootheme Extensions in Joomlart Templates.. Make your own Extensions and integrate not 3rd part extensions into the Template..
    If you have no agreement with Yootheme i would say JA Team is going to make Warez 😀
    This Template is really boring me! I am sorry but JA Team you are loosing customers this way!!</blockquote>

The lack of constructivism within some people’s comments is truly disappointing.

Look, I am not crazy about this new template either . . . but for cryin’ out loud, demonstrate a bit of maturity and constructive respect within your criticisms. Flinging around insulting quips and comments isn’t going to inspire anyone to learn and/or grow.

How would you like it if you posted your website up for review and someone came along and flat out said – “your site is terrible.” Would that be something you would appreciate? I suspect not.

VisiGod Friend

Well Tom, thinking in the same way, what is the constructive in your post?

forgestone Friend

The template doesn’t look outdated to me. If it had whiz-bang stuff like Yoo and sometimes RT incorporates, it would be a real winner. On that note, if RT and Yoo could incorporate some of the aesthetics of Joomla’s templates, they’d also be winners.

Where JA lacks currently is that while they generate what are the most usable templates (and please don’t be condescending by saying “simple” users are the only ones who appreciate these types of templates; and no, I was not happy with the previous template at all), they don’t contain those three or four gadgets that other clubs are increasingly incorporating into their designs.

On the other hand, I don’t really consider most of what RT does to be usable. Giant blocks with dayglo, rainbow phantasm backgrounds swirling around and between aren’t my cup of tea, and the while Yoo once made some real “designs” they’ve increasingly gone the same way as RT. I’ve seen no one who can make an attractive and usable template for business (unless your business is gaming or, as RT’s current theme demonstrates, something in the entertainment field) that also includes lots of gizmo modules. If I want tech and sometimes some non-traditional looking designs I go to Yoo, if I want basic aesthetics I go to JA, if I want a middling offering I go to RT. (Whose templates I really WANT to like, in part because I have a sub, but which seem to increasingly look like a jumble of block, I think they’re actually adding MORE space between modules.)

Either way, at my regular annual membership I forked over a whopping $2.92 for this template. If I renew this year for $49 I’d have paid about two bucks.

How about something truly constructive, particularly since we have comments from such skilled Joomla developers here: What could be done to improve this template? Is it the look, is it the lack of toys? What toys could be suggested for it, and where would they go in the design?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

This topic contains 34 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  sscalia 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum