Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Joomla! 3.2.1 Stable [ Ember ] 18-December-2013 14:30 GMT
    Template Information==> Name:T3 Bs3 BlankVersion:2.0.1Released Date:06 December 2013Author:JoomlArt.com
    Framework Information ==>Name:T3 FrameworkVersion:2.0.1Released Date:06 December 2013Author:JoomlArt.com

Glyphicons not showing

<a class=”left carousel-control” href=”#rietCarousel” data-slide=”prev”>
    <span class=”glyphicon glyphicon-chevron-left “></span>
    </a>

does not show expected left pointing chevron. All other glyphicons have similar behaviour.

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi datformatie,

Yes, it is an issue. We will try to fix it soon.

In the meantime, you can use font awesome instead.
    http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/

Regards

darietto Friend

Hi Wall Crasher,
    I’ve the same problem in purity III.
    I’m reading also http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/changing-theme-to-red-or-orange-using-thememagic-breaks-the-glyphicons-link/ but my t3 plug-in is last available.
    My beta web site (only installation with demo contents 4 testing purity III) is team.psbike.it
    Even in the first picture of my friend in bike (corporate layout) you can see there isn’t glyphicon.
    thanks for your help.
    Dario

<em>@Wall Crasher 402739 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi datformatie,

Yes, it is an issue. We will try to fix it soon.

In the meantime, you can use font awesome instead.
    http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/

Regards</blockquote>

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Dario,

It is recommended to upgrade to the latest version of T3 framework and check again.

darietto Friend

Hi Ninja, I upgraded T3 framework at vr. 2.1.3 but the issue persist.
    The test is here: team.psbike.it
    I see “penzoiders” has the same problem, look at this post http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/changing-theme-to-red-or-orange-using-thememagic-breaks-the-glyphicons-link/
    thx for your help

Ninja Lead Moderator

@darietto: I would need to take a closer look at your site. Please pm me admin credentials, I will help you out.

darietto Friend

@ninja Lead I send you a pm with my credentials. Thx for your help.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@darietto 420701 wrote:</em><blockquote>@Ninja Lead I send you a pm with my credentials. Thx for your help.</blockquote>

I see the problem with glyphicons_halflingsregular font in Bootstrap from T3 framework. Please PM me FTP credential of your site, I will have a closer check.

darietto Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 420881 wrote:</em><blockquote>I see the problem with glyphicons_halflingsregular font in Bootstrap from T3 framework. Please PM me FTP credential of your site, I will have a closer check.</blockquote>
    I sent it.
    thx Dario

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@darietto 421731 wrote:</em><blockquote>I sent it.
    thx Dario</blockquote>

I tried to login with FTP credentials you sent however access denied. Please check and pm me correct one again.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@darietto 421731 wrote:</em><blockquote>I sent it.
    thx Dario</blockquote>

I have compared and sync all source files on your site with original Purity III template but I access back-end of your site is slow and got the problem “No data received

Please help me access back-end of your site and set Compress js OFF in Purity III template. I will help you to detect this bug.

darietto Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 422530 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have compared and sync all source files on your site with original Purity III template but I access back-end of your site is slow and got the problem “No data received

Please help me access back-end of your site and set Compress js OFF in Purity III template. I will help you to detect this bug.</blockquote>

I set Compress js OFF in Purity III template.
    Grazie

rey antonio Friend

Any good news on this one? I am having the exact same problem: glyphicons arrows are not showing up in the slideshow of the Corporate Layout in Purity III. Help!

Ninja Lead Moderator

@darietto: This problem is fixed in the github repo and it will be included in next T3 update.

For now, you can fix this bug directly on your site as follows:

Open the plugins/system/t3/includes/lessphp/less.php file

Change

if(defined('T3_DEV_MODE') && T3_DEV_MODE){
    $output = T3Path::updateUrl($output, $topath ? T3Path::relativePath(dirname($topath), dirname($path) . ($theme? '/themes/' . $theme : '')) : T3_TEMPLATE_URL . '/css/');
    }

To

$output = T3Path::updateUrl($output, $topath ? T3Path::relativePath(dirname($topath), dirname($path)) : T3_TEMPLATE_URL . '/css/');

Once done, click Compile LESS to CSS button in Purity III Template. Let me know if it helps.

@rey antonio: Please give it a try with solution above.

darietto Friend

thanks, it works!!!
    Dario

<em>@Ninja Lead 423439 wrote:</em><blockquote>@darietto: This problem is fixed in the github repo and it will be included in next T3 update.

For now, you can fix this bug directly on your site as follows:

Open the plugins/system/t3/includes/lessphp/less.php file

Change

if(defined('T3_DEV_MODE') && T3_DEV_MODE){
    $output = T3Path::updateUrl($output, $topath ? T3Path::relativePath(dirname($topath), dirname($path) . ($theme? '/themes/' . $theme : '')) : T3_TEMPLATE_URL . '/css/');
    }

To

$output = T3Path::updateUrl($output, $topath ? T3Path::relativePath(dirname($topath), dirname($path)) : T3_TEMPLATE_URL . '/css/');

Once done, click Compile LESS to CSS button in Purity III Template. Let me know if it helps.

@rey antonio: Please give it a try with solution above.</blockquote>

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum