Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Using a base Joomla 3.2 install on demo server.
    Upload Purity III template (not quick-start) + the T3 plugin.
    Browser Google Chrome.

All working perfect, I then go into ThemeMagic to adjust some colors, links, ect save, refresh site and glyphicons missing, no arrows on slideshow or off-canvas link symbol, search glass magnifier icon missing.

quick check in console shows:

GET http://demo.com.au/templates/purity_iii/plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.woff 404 (Not Found) jquery.min.js:4
    GET http://demo.com.au/templates/purity_iii/plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.ttf 404 (Not Found) about-us.html:1
    GET http://demo.com.au/templates/purity_iii/plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.svg 404 (Not Found) about-us.html:1
    event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead.

This happens even when I just try to use one of the built in theme colors red or orange with-out altering anything else?

Changing the theme outsite of ThemeMagic also causes the same issue

MoonSailor Friend

Please try to download and re-install the latest t3 plugin version. If errors still remain, you can PM me admin and url credentials of your site, I’ll help to debug further.

darietto Friend

nielolee I’ve the same problem.
    Have you solved it?
    thx a lot
    Dario

<em>@nielolee 412936 wrote:</em><blockquote>Using a base Joomla 3.2 install on demo server.
    Upload Purity III template (not quick-start) + the T3 plugin.
    Browser Google Chrome.

All working perfect, I then go into ThemeMagic to adjust some colors, links, ect save, refresh site and glyphicons missing, no arrows on slideshow or off-canvas link symbol, search glass magnifier icon missing.

quick check in console shows:

GET http://demo.com.au/templates/purity_iii/plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.woff 404 (Not Found) jquery.min.js:4
    GET http://demo.com.au/templates/purity_iii/plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.ttf 404 (Not Found) about-us.html:1
    GET http://demo.com.au/templates/purity_iii/plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.svg 404 (Not Found) about-us.html:1
    event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead.

This happens even when I just try to use one of the built in theme colors red or orange with-out altering anything else?

Changing the theme outsite of ThemeMagic also causes the same issue</blockquote>

nielolee Friend

Yes, as MoonSailor suggested I had to update/install the lasted ‘T3 Plugin’ and then delete browser caches and refreshed – everything came good and it works great now.

<em>@MoonSailor 413021 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please try to download and re-install the latest t3 plugin version. If errors still remain, you can PM me admin and url credentials of your site, I’ll help to debug further.</blockquote>

penzoiders Friend

I have same problem. I’ve tried reinstalling T3 Plugin and clearing chache but no luck.
    Running from quick start package: purity iii v. 1.0.1 and T3 framework 2.1.3

With default theme (blue one) slideshow arrows are displayed correctly, with red, orange or custom theme these are displayed as weird symbols:

let me know how can I help with debug (ispecting element with chrome or firebug it seems that only different thing is in effect colour .. rest of css is same)

<em>@MoonSailor 413021 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please try to download and re-install the latest t3 plugin version. If errors still remain, you can PM me admin and url credentials of your site, I’ll help to debug further.</blockquote>

1. screenshot-area-2014-03-28-224814
    darietto Friend

Hi penzoiders I’ve the same problem.
    You can see the result on team.psbike.it
    How can we solve it?
    thx Dario

penzoiders Friend

Ciao Dario,

I’ve solved* (workarounded) the problem this way:

as I needed only to change the main colour I’ve modified the default template css and less on these files:

./templates/purity_iii/css/bootstrap.css
    ./templates/purity_iii/css/off-canvas.css
    ./templates/purity_iii/less/variables.less

set blue to the flavour of red you wish and go with it… maybe JA’ll solve the problem in next release, but in the meanwhile you can workitaround.

insomma: pedala!

<em>@darietto 419100 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi penzoiders I’ve the same problem.
    You can see the result on team.psbike.it
    How can we solve it?
    thx Dario</blockquote>

curmet Friend

Here the same problem. Reinstalling wasn´t helping. i think there is a bug.

penzoiders Friend

<em>@curmet 422201 wrote:</em><blockquote>Here the same problem. Reinstalling wasn´t helping. i think there is a bug.</blockquote>

i agree, the only thing I found working is the previously posted workaround… is it there a place to submit a bug?

curmet Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

You can follow that issue via GitHub, our developer will check and follow up with solution there.

penzoiders Friend

<em>@Saguaros 422404 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can follow that issue via GitHub, our developer will check and follow up with solution there.</blockquote>

khanhlh commented 11 days ago
    The problem has been fixed on T3 2.1.4. Update T3 and recompile LESS to CSS to solve the problem

I confirm now issue is fixed (I’m using T3 2.1.5)

touchdown Friend

I confirm this also works on T3 2.1.6 but I had to reinstall the plugin and then run LESS to CSS [red] theme only.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  touchdown 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum