Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Dear Christina,

Could you provide the login info of your site and specify the page where we can see the issue? http://static.joomlart.com/images/blog/2015/nov/Add-new-post.gif

tineto Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

The admin account doesn’t work, could you check again?

tineto Friend

Sorry, could you please try again.

Christina

Saguaros Moderator
    tineto Friend

I already followed the instructions regarding the content language and front-end language but that doesn’t work. Does the glossary layout works at all with another alphabet except Latin? I mean does the php code makes difference between latin and non-latin characters?

Thanks!

Christina

Saguaros Moderator

Dear Christina,

As my colleague explained in that topic, you can try with multilingual site. For example, in our demo site, there is an article for category that glossary page is showing, its name is ‘VAT’, in multilingual site, you will have an associated article in your 2nd language on your site. The same with menu item of glossary page. You can follow the links provided in that topic.

tineto Friend

Right, and in the associated article in my 2nd language on my site it shows what could be seen in the attached file. It just doesn’t recognize the Cyrillic alphabet, ok?
    Could you provide a solution for that?

Christina

1. bg-glossary
    Saguaros Moderator

Could you update the admin login info again? It doesn’t work now.

tineto Friend

Done.

Saguaros Moderator

I don’t see the associated article of VAT article on your site, did you follow the guide to create multilingual site?

tineto Friend

I don’t see the associated article of VAT article on your site, did you follow the guide to create multilingual site?

There is a language switcher in the upper left corner of the page.

Thanks,
    Christina

Saguaros Moderator

I meant in settings of that article. You can see Associated tab

tineto Friend

That’s not an article, it’s a Glossary layout page (category of articles).

Thank you for your time, Saguaros!

The conclusion is: the Glossary layout of Purity III works only with Latin alphabet characters.

Regards,
    Christina

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tineto 7 years, 7 months ago.

The topic ‘Glossary layout problem with multilingual site’ is closed to new replies.