Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I want to add more characters to glossary..
    for example
    Arabic language and Farsi language

and I Noticed even Numbers are not configured in Glossary. I mean If we just add Numbers in Articles we see them in Others category…

How can I add more characters like @- #-$-% and Numbers 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10….-99 and my own characters like آ-ا-الف-ب-پ-ت-ج-گ-ژ- to glossary view.
    Thank you in advanced.

gamboolian Friend

I found out that in
    purity_iii.v1.1.0htmlcom_contentcategoryglossary.php
    purity_iii.v1.1.0htmlcom_contentcategoryglossary_group.php

how can I create group for my characters(other lg characters) + Numbers+ Special Characters(!@#$%^&*)

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

Actually all numbers, characters and special characters are taken automatically from default language file and cannot be specified separately. If you change the translation text in language file, this change will be applied globally everywhere.

gamboolian Friend

thank you for your response, but there should be a solution for other languages to use glossary…

Eugene Friend

Is there any progress on this issue? It would be a way to be able to use this layout in other templates, but the need to support the Cyrillic alphabet.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @gamboolian,

You will need to setup a multilingual site instead. Let’s say the Glossary page with display A -> Z in English, when you switch to another language, it will be taken from your second language file.

1. For more detail about how to create multilingual website, you can take a look here.

2. We do provide a free component named JA Multilingual Component to help you easily create multilingual site and you can see its documentation here.
    Eugene Friend

Adam M, thank you for the answer.
    And if my site is only one language, can I set Cyrillic by default?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @oppositeby,

Yes, please make sure you set both the front-end language and content (there’s a content tab in Language Manager) as well.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum