Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Any chance of having ‘Solved’ and ‘Answered’ being merged to just ‘Answered’? Or… could ‘Solved’ be made the same cyan colour as ‘Answered’?

Hung Dinh Friend

scotty;104421Any chance of having ‘Solved’ and ‘Answered’ being merged to just ‘Answered’? Or… could ‘Solved’ be made the same cyan colour as ‘Answered’?

Yes. But I see the current color legend is quite cool. Why should we have to change it?

scotty Friend

Well I think they both mean the same thing really and it is much easier to see the Cyan than the Green but it’s not a big deal.

<blockquote>I have changed the setting so that everyone can help to change it if he/she feel it should be changed to reflect the updated nature of the thread.</blockquote>
    This is great and I hope it is not abused. I hate answered threads not being marked answered!

scotty Friend

Just out of curiosity Hung Dinh, do Joomlart have any plans to migrate to 1.5? Or do you see any need for Joomla 1.0 sites to migrate?

sunrise Friend

Thanks Hung Dinh for your answer to Chris:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by questbg View Post
    Hi Hung Dinh

I just tried to mark the following thread as ‘solved’:

This is not an error. Currently the permission to change prefixed is set for thread owner + mod + admin + JA Staff only.

However, I have changed the setting so that everyone can help to change it if he/she feel it should be changed to reflect the updated nature of the thread.

I had the same question before when I tired once, but I din’t ask. I should have. Thank for making that clear.

scotty Friend

Ohh my!!

Someones kept busy!!

questbg Friend

<em>@scotty 104515 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ohh my!!

Someones kept busy!!</blockquote>

Hence the HUGE number of Credits 🙂 😀 😉

Hung Dinh Friend

scotty;104515Ohh my!!

Someones kept busy!!

That’s my new friend request Scotty 🙂

SP Media Friend

If you feel inundated by the credits, feel free to send some this way. I’d happily take the burdon. 😛

Keep up the great work. 🙂

bennitos Friend

another great update with very usefull functions, keep on going!

And the flashing of the 41 new msg’s would drive me crazy!

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@questbg 104518 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hence the HUGE number of Credits 🙂 😀 ;)</blockquote>
    *holds head up high*

I totally have more credits than Hung – ner ner ner ner 😛

scotty Friend

Speaking of notifications….

When a user selects your answer as the Best Answer you are notified by PM. Is there any way to turn this notification off? I’ve had a look through the User CP but don’t see anything.

perfectmoney Friend

yet I know the difference since I am so new here,I hope I can follow that new feature you mentions so that I can stay longer here and learn something new about joomla art

SP Media Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 104626 wrote:</em><blockquote>*holds head up high*

I totally have more credits than Hung – ner ner ner ner :P</blockquote>

It looks like Hung beefed up his credits!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

This topic contains 29 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  SP Media 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum