Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

the footer modules 1-4 are displaying as xs-6 but i want them to display xs-12 on smaller screens. For whatever reason no matter what changes are done in template layout admin, modules are not aligning right in mobile devices. instead of placing 2 or 4 in a row, they all break on top of each other and then only take up half the screen. They should not be displayed at 50% if the site won’t keep footer -1 and footer-2 side by side. If they are going to stack on top of each they should display 100%. Please tell me WHERE the xs-6 is being called for t3-footer t3-spotlight so i can change it to xs-12.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  Pankaj Sharma. Reason: topic moved to correct forum page
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can change the module size from template layout options.
    Here is a documentation helps you.

Regards

rubygirl Friend

That’s the problem – resizing the modules in the admin area does not work. I have moved them and resized them and the site does not recognize the changes. No matter how I change the layout, the modules are displaying as xs-6 or 50% of the width of the responsive page. On a desktop, if i change the layout of the modules or resize them, they do not change at all either.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Please check you are changing the module size for the correct layout.
    Kindly check the template style assigned to the home menu.
    If still it does not work kindly share a temp super user details in private reply.
    I will check this directly on your site.
    Regards

rubygirl Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I checked your site but its not using the JA Moviemax template. Can you check and share the correct site details?

Regards

rubygirl Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I moved the topic to correct forum, also set the position to col-xs-12 from layout option,
    Kindly check your site.
    If there is any issue provide a screenshot of a problem.

Regards

rubygirl Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I already fixed it on your site.
    Kindly read this documentation carefully and you will see the option for resizing is present.
    https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-faqs/layout-width#module-width
    Layout > responsive layout > Extra small tab.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum