Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 77 total)
  • Author

Hi Thank you for that. secondly this article is also in the featured new. how i can remove it from there. also i m sitll unable to display anything in the categories?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi again,

Please tell me in which part you want to remove this article ( a screenshot may help here).
    <blockquote>also i m sitll unable to display anything in the categories? </blockquote>
    Please make sure that the category assigned to that menu contains some articles, I go to these categories but it has no articles inside.

Regards

waheed53 Friend

hi attached with is the screen shot.

also any article i post is going to this area and also to the menu page. how i can avoid this??

1. sc
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi again,

This is JA News Featured module in sl1-l position. By default, this module takes all content of all categories so that to avoid this, you can change categores in Select Categories parameter in backend setting of this module.

Regards,

waheed53 Friend

Hi I have checked the backend I have changed the settings now I have lost all my categories except one and article is showing in only that category. attached with is the screen shot.

1. scs1
    waheed53 Friend

Hi i am able to solve the category issue but now featured news article is also displayed in the category. how i can keep it to only in the featured new.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi again,

I think it works properly, in backend you choose to display 1 category Annual Convention and this category has only 1 article inside. If you want it shows more, you should choose more than 1 category.

Regards.

waheed53 Friend

Hi i think i couldn’t explain my question. article is now in featured news but article is now also showing at the bottom of catergories. how can i can display it only in the feautred articles only. below is the screen shot.

1. scs2
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi again,

In this JA News Featured module, there is option for you to display featured articles only, please follow this screenshot for backend settings of this module.

Regards.

waheed53 Friend

Hi I have checked the settings and they are according to your screen shot but article is still getting displayed in categories area.

waheed53 Friend

Hi can any one help please. Thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi again,

I’ve checked in backend of your site but it seems not work properly. Please send me FTP account of this site, I shall check the code of this module for you.

Regards.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

The problem here is that there are only 3 featured articles in your site so that when you set to displaby 4 featured articles in featured articles area, it shall not display any item in the right column. Now, I set to display 2 featured articles and it will show 1 item in right column.

Please have a look at this.

waheed53 Friend

Hi. that is fine but how i remove it from the bottom of the page. those articles are still showing at the bottom. how i remove them. Please
    advised. Thank You.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi again,

Those are featured articles when setting for Home menu item, I set to 0: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/684/8124907802.png

and now they do not display at all. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 77 total)

This topic contains 77 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum