Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

are you planning to update the job board to work with joomla 3x? and also will it be responsive for mobile etc.?

Additionally, is their any likelihood of being able to do any of the following with the new release:

1. Option to use an Employer ID rather than the Employers name to keep employers identity secret

2. Ability to filter locations using multiple drop-down boxes i.e. by Country – then Region -then County – then City (so users don’t have to scroll an endless list)

3. Ability to carry out administrator tasks via the front end (my organisation feels its risky for staff to have to go into the back end of Joomla to moderate new registrations and posts etc.) Ideally we would like some front end options to moderate employers, job seekers and submissions (we can’t allow automatic publishing). For example be able to view new employers, job seekers, new jobs and resumes before they are published and be able to enable or disable them from here too.

4. A way of ensuring that Menus appear on ALL jobboard related pages. Menus don’t show on some pages i.e. viewing the Organisations profile as they can’t be selected as an option via the Joomla menu module

5. The ability to have a ‘broker’ or ‘agency’ role that sits between Employer and Administrator who can view and moderate as above, and also add new jobs on behalf of some employers, or add resumes on behalf of jobseekers (as my organisation has to do). Basically they would be able to see/use both the Employer and Job Seeker menus.

Luna Garden Moderator

<blockquote>are you planning to update the job board to work with joomla 3x? and also will it be responsive for mobile etc.?</blockquote>
    We do have plan for new JA JobBoard, however I am sorry for not providing any specific info at this phase. Anyway, FYI, we do consider compatibility with Joomla 3.x, responsive etc., This will be a big update, thus it takes us time.

Regarding the feature you mentioned, I have forwarded to our development team for further consideration. Highly appreciate you share those with us.

melanieb Friend

Hi Luna,

thanks for the response. I can imagine it will take some time. Will look forward to hearing any news about progress 🙂

brentwilliams2 Friend

Great list, Melanie!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  brentwilliams2 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum