Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

sorry, can not give access to unknown persons at this time. Please give as much help as you can. I disabled module Articles Category but it did not work. Joomlart is saying it is not there issue. I am very confused as to why it isn’t there problem when it seems to be a core capability of joomla to list category articles.

thanks

K

laerti Friend

<em>@teleactive1 299434 wrote:</em><blockquote>sorry, can not give access to unknown persons at this time. Please give as much help as you can. I disabled module Articles Category but it did not work. Joomlart is saying it is not there issue. I am very confused as to why it isn’t there problem when it seems to be a core capability of joomla to list category articles.

thanks

K</blockquote>

i can see it,,, but i need the joomla version the jak2 filter plugin, i have to see configs… thats all … i cant explain u here hundreds of things..

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  laerti 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum