Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

I get the following fatal error when i select show dropdown category list – JA K2 filter Plugin (Search – JA Filter for K2 Extrafields) :

Fatal error: Call to undefined method K2ModelItemlist::getCategoryChilds() in /home/doube172/public_html/test/plugins/search/jak2_filter.php on line 150

Can someone please help! :(( this plugin is extensive for it not to work…

thangnn1510 Friend

Could you give us the login information FTP and Admin account to your support ticket CXV-379-43204 in http://support.joomlart.com. I’ll check for you.

Thank you.

ruditrip Friend

Hi I have sent you a private message with all the details. Thanks for the help…issue driving me nuts

Sherlock Friend

hi ruditrip,

If you still are facing the problem, Please provide me your admin account, the FTP Info into the ticket of CXV-379-43204 I will have a checking and try to fix this for you.

lonnstrom Friend

Any chance someone could post the solution? I, too, am encountering a similar issue with the JA Rasite template when I try to create a category list view. “Fatal error: Call to undefined method ContentViewCategory::getItems() in …/templates/ja_rasite/html/com_content/category/default.php on line 48

wallytbull Friend

Has a solution been found for this problem? I get the same error “Fatal error: Call to undefined method ContentViewCategory::getItems() in …/templates/ja_rasite/html/com_content/category/default.php on line 48” with current files – Joomla 1.7.3 and JA Rasite for Joomla 1.7.

lonnstrom Friend

Not to my knowledge. I was never able to fix the issue, and instead created a workaround so the site didn’t have a category list view in the menu.

laerti Friend

If someone needs to fix the ja k2 filter module please write back…

geehan Friend

<em>@laerti 294389 wrote:</em><blockquote>If someone needs to fix the ja k2 filter module please write back…</blockquote>

i have the same problem… please need help…

laerti Friend

<em>@geehan 296176 wrote:</em><blockquote>i have the same problem… please need help…</blockquote>

please add me in skype: laert.beshiri

thank you

geehan Friend

<em>@laerti 296177 wrote:</em><blockquote>please add me in skype: laert.beshiri

thank you</blockquote>

thanks for your help Laert!

Kevin Collins Friend

What is the solution. I have the same problem.

Fatal error: Call to a member function getChildren() on a non-object in /home/aadvance/public_html/modules/mod_articles_categories/helper.php on line 21

Using the latest 2.5.0 and all the updates??

Please help.

laerti Friend

<em>@teleactive1 299162 wrote:</em><blockquote>What is the solution. I have the same problem.

Fatal error: Call to a member function getChildren() on a non-object in /home/aadvance/public_html/modules/mod_articles_categories/helper.php on line 21

Using the latest 2.5.0 and all the updates??

Please help.</blockquote>

please add me in sype

Kevin Collins Friend

I would like the solution posted on the forum. Is there a reason it can’t be posted here?

Thank you.

laerti Friend

i have to see and u should explain about the error.. may be i need your admin login..

Thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  laerti 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum