Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am trying to install the T3v3 Quickstart Package jatc_t3v3_blank_j25 into a completely new folder and a new empty database on my server.

I get this Error message after I put in database name etc. during installation:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JException::setModel() in /homepages/24/d38929936/htdocs/hakko-shop-t3v3/installation/controller.php on line 62

How can I fix this?

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello,

I have tried to install T3V3 quick start on my local host but I didn’t face the problem as you said.

So I think of error when you extract or upload your install folder, or the hosting.

Please download the package again in this link, http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=3169 and delete all the files that you have uploaded, extract new package to local using a non-Windows archive manager such as 7-Zip. Upload the extracted file to the remote host using the FileZilla and set the File Transfer Type to Binary in the options.
    Rerun the Installation.

You can check with default package of Joomla to see if problem is from your host, download Joomla 2.5.8 and install on your host.

My PHP version in my end is 5.3.8, you can also try to upgrade your PHP to newer one.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum