Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I have a problem with JA Job Board, here is the debug log:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare sendmail() (previously declared in /components/com_jdownloads/jdownloads.php:1296) in /components/com_jajobboard/helper/jafunctions.class.php on line 2642

How can I fix it?

Thanks.

Andrea

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello Andrea,

I’m afraid that both JA Jobboard and Jdownloads are use the same function name sendmail(), so they have a conflict with each other.

There will be much harder if we try to rename function sendmail(), cause this function is used on a lot of file.

You can try to rename those by yourself on JA Jobboard or Jdownload but it will be a long try.

fismpn Friend

Hello Luna, thank you for your reply.
    I noticed the problem is only with logged administrator. With registred user, it works fine.
    Why?

EDIT: I commented sendmail() on Jdownloads, now works with logged administrator too.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Andrea,

As your concern, with Registered User logged in, no problem appears, means this account has no permission to access the function that include the sendmail()

<blockquote>EDIT: I commented sendmail() on Jdownloads, now works with logged administrator too. </blockquote>
    Yes, it can be another way to fix this issue, if you want to use this function on both component, then try to rename it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum