Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Please share as private reply an FTP account to your folders, i will have a deep look at all your files not only templates files.

clownfish Friend

I have no idea what you are talking about. That should be rather obvious. It might be clear to you, but it is not to me.

I don’t know how files are loaded into templates. I don’t know what a call is, or how to add one to a file, or why for that matter.

If someone can offer support for this issue in simple, non geek speak terms, I would greatly appreciate it.

pavit Moderator

I only asked to access your files and look at them via ftp, if you can then share it so i can access your server

Other than this i don’t know what else to do sorry.

clownfish Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Problem is due to a 3rd party plugin you installed – Plugins: System – EasyScript loading unneeded files

Disable it

Regards

1. Screenshot-at-mag-04-20-07-50
    clownfish Friend

Thank you for taking the extra effort to find this issue. I would have had no idea how to do that. It has indeed resolved the problem.

I don’t even recall why I installed the plugin, probably trying to resolve something, but it was not configured in any way, just enabled.

pavit Moderator

I don’t even recall why I installed the plugin, probably trying to resolve something, but it was not configured in any way, just enabled.

It is not needed in your website since what plugin should do is already done by template

Enabling it only cause overload time for the page.

Best regards

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum