Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Kindly PM me your working site admin details and FTP details .
    + Did you u embedded the video manually ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly PM me your working site admin details and FTP details .
    + Did you u embedded the video manually ?

Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@giusti2 491132 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello, The import by the JA System Social Feed plugin works fine, but when I upload a Video on Facebook and import it in my jawall template, then I have only a big question mark. No picture in the front and no video in the article. Can maybe someone help me? Thanks Joe</blockquote>

Hi Joe,

It’s JA Social Feed, I have passed this bug to the developer. He’s checking on it. We’ll reply you soon with the solution.

Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@giusti2 491132 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello, The import by the JA System Social Feed plugin works fine, but when I upload a Video on Facebook and import it in my jawall template, then I have only a big question mark. No picture in the front and no video in the article. Can maybe someone help me? Thanks Joe</blockquote>

Hi Joe,

It’s JA Social Feed, I have passed this bug to the developer. He’s checking on it. We’ll reply you soon with the solution.

Tudx Friend

Hi giusti2,

Due to the change of Facebook API, they no longer provide image link that we can get and pass the ID to Graph API to get the bigger image. So please edit some lines of code in “jasocial_feed.php” as screenshots below to make thumbnail image works:

In “getFacebookImage” Function:

[PHP]
    if (preg_match(‘/vthumb/’, $aImages[0])) {
    $aImages2 = $aImages;
    } else {
    $aImages2 = $this->getValidImages($aImages);
    }
    [/PHP]

and In “parseImageFromContent” Function:

[PHP]
    if(preg_match(‘#/([0-9]+)_([0-9]+)_([0-9]+)_(o|b)?.(jpg|png|jpeg|gif|bmp)#i’, $img, $matches)) {
    //is original, big image
    $aImages[$index] = $img;
    } else if(preg_match(‘/vthumb/’, $img, $matches)) {
    $aImages[$index] = $img;
    } else if(preg_match(‘#/([0-9]+)_([0-9]+)_([0-9]+)(?:_)?.(jpg|png|jpeg|gif|bmp)#i’, $img, $matches)) {
    $img = ‘https://graph.facebook.com/’.$matches[2].’/picture’;
    $aImages[$index] = $img;
    } else if (preg_match($patternSmallImg, $img)) {
    $aImages[$index] = preg_replace($patternSmallImg, ‘_b.$1’, $img);
    }
    } else {
    $aImages[$index] = $img;
    }
    [/PHP]

and the thumbnails will be worked like this:

Tudx Friend

Hi giusti2,

Due to the change of Facebook API, they no longer provide image link that we can get and pass the ID to Graph API to get the bigger image. So please edit some lines of code in “jasocial_feed.php” as screenshots below to make thumbnail image works:

In “getFacebookImage” Function:

if (preg_match('/vthumb/', $aImages[0])) {
    $aImages2 = $aImages;
    } else {
    $aImages2 = $this->getValidImages($aImages);
    }

and In “parseImageFromContent” Function:

if(preg_match('#/([0-9]+)_([0-9]+)_([0-9]+)_(o|b)?.(jpg|png|jpeg|gif|bmp)#i', $img, $matches)) {
    //is original, big image
    $aImages[$index] = $img;
    } else if(preg_match('/vthumb/', $img, $matches)) {
    $aImages[$index] = $img;
    } else if(preg_match('#/([0-9]+)_([0-9]+)_([0-9]+)(?:_)?.(jpg|png|jpeg|gif|bmp)#i', $img, $matches)) {
    $img = 'https://graph.facebook.com/'.$matches[2].'/picture';
    $aImages[$index] = $img;
    } else if (preg_match($patternSmallImg, $img)) {
    $aImages[$index] = preg_replace($patternSmallImg, '_b.$1', $img);
    }
    } else {
    $aImages[$index] = $img;
    }

and the thumbnails will be worked like this:

shaughan Friend

Hi, please review this code, particularly the “parseImageFromContent” Function – inserting this code on the line numbers as indicated above crashes the plugin and Joomla. I am altering version 1.2.5. The “parseImageFromContent” section should show the code above and below the insert (as you have done in the “getFacebookImage” Function). Please advise when this code is to be released (ver 1.2.6?). Thanks.

shaughan Friend

Hi, please review this code, particularly the “parseImageFromContent” Function – inserting this code on the line numbers as indicated above crashes the plugin and Joomla. I am altering version 1.2.5. The “parseImageFromContent” section should show the code above and below the insert (as you have done in the “getFacebookImage” Function). Please advise when this code is to be released (ver 1.2.6?). Thanks.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Shauhan,

What problem did you get when fixing follow our instruction ? Could you show me with caption ? Or else you can install the fixed version that I upload here for you.

Next version of JA Social Feed will be released sooner.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Shauhan,

How can it crash the plugin? Could you send me some illustration screenshots?

Or pls try with this updated package in attached file below and tell me how it goes. (Remember to backup your site first).

Next version of JA Social Feed will be released soon.

shaughan Friend

Thanks, I’ll give this a shot.:)

shaughan Friend

Thanks, I’ll give this a shot.:)

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  shaughan 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum