Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Like Preno said, its working, when you open an article, without filtering in the overview. But as soon as you use a filter (by category for example), the tab isn’t showing.

Credentials will follow.

comp4u Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    olda Friend

Hi,
    I have same problem on several sites. Looks like some issue with interactions in new category filtering in J 3.8. I look forward to the solution impatiently.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Thanks for your report, I’ve shared with the team for further checking and update. Pls stay tuned.

olda Friend

Hi Saguaros,
    is there any solution? Are you working on this issue? Thanks for any info.

Saguaros Moderator

@olda: Kindly share the credentials of your site, I will check for you.

olda Friend

Come on Saguaros,
    did you not check sites noticed before? Found you any problem or not? I dont think then you can discover on my sites something new. There is exactly described problem with managing custom fields in article. I noticed this issue on several sites, as I wrote. Should I ask in any another support channel for more attention? This topic was started in September and still not solved or answered. Please let me know if you working on this and I can expect any fix or I have to rework my sites with new Joomla Custom Fields.
    Thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It seems that the info has been changed so I can’t access site of guys in this topic. That’s why I asked for the login to check.

Regards

comp4u Friend

Hi, Saguaros

I have re-enabled your account on our website. I thought you had already checked the bug in the meantime, because the account was logged in multiple times in early January

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Pls try with this solution: https://github.com/t3framework/t3/commit/e1b36dfaec62f7288d6dec919efc53880a0a68b2

Remember to backup your site first.

comp4u Friend

Hi,

the provided solution is working for us.
    Thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

Great to hear that!

olda Friend

It works for me too. It will save me a lot of work.
    Thank you very much!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  olda 6 years, 5 months ago.

The topic ‘Extra Fields Tab not showing in articles after Upgrade Joomla 3.8 and T3 v2.7.0’ is closed to new replies.