Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi there I use Ja Teline III and external code like Adsense is not working! not displaying! pls help!

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,
    Can you describe more about your problem please.
    And also send me your site info and backend access.
    I have to take a look then find the solution for you.

abdul azeez Friend

Thanks I have two websites which are: peoplesdaily-online.com (Teline IV) and nationalaccordnewspaper.com (Teline III) their passwords are —- and — respectively!

I copied the adsense codes into the Custom HTML module but nothing is displaying! Please help me look into them, thanks a lot.

Cheers!!!

Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@abdul azeez 344395 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks I have two websites which are: peoplesdaily-online.com (Teline IV) and nationalaccordnewspaper.com (Teline III) their passwords are —- and — respectively!

I copied the adsense codes into the Custom HTML module but nothing is displaying! Please help me look into them, thanks a lot.

Cheers!!!</blockquote>
    Hi, please don’t post your password in the post, everyone can see it, and this may harm to your site. I have moved them to the first post for you. It will be safe with the staff.
    About your question, you can add the script by remove the filter in text editor.
    When you edit article and save it, Its content was filtered and remove some tags that defined in blacklist tags (script,applet,iframe). your custome code is use iframe tag, or script, so it is removed from article content.
    To solve this issue, you need remove iframe tag, or script (base from what your custom HTML contains) from ignore list (this list is defined in tinymce plugin, so you need go to plugin manager page, filter with editors group, you will see tiny mce plugin)

abdul azeez Friend

Hi Luna,

Thanks a lot I really appreciate this, thank you!. Its working now! I have change the Teline III, am about to change the Teline IV.

Thanks once again!

Cheers!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  abdul azeez 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum