Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author

Thanks for your PM.

As per above, I would need an ftp account to modify the files css. You cannot do that from the back end of Joomla and need to edit the file directly. If you drop me that via PM then I can make the changes for you.

As for your worries about messing things up we all have those. The most important thing is to make backups before making any changes. For this by far the best tool is Akeeba Backup available for free from – https://www.akeebabackup.com/

If you use the Akeeba Core component to backup your site then if things did go wrong it takes just a few minutes to restore once you know how.

As for your language change that too is something you would do on a file level probably in the language files for the extension in question. As this is not a JA module but one from a third party I do not know how they have coded it. Some hard code language strings in their php files while others do it the correct way and use a language file the location of which I would not know without investigating. Usually they would be put in the language folder of Joomla and you would create a new language file for the translations. Best bet would be to speak to the makers of that particulat module and see if they already have a spanish language file you could install. I am sure you will find there are a lot more strings other than the “Read More” that require translation.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum