Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Hi, On the folder : plugins/jamegafilter/docman/tmpl/, I renamed the default.php file to default_old.php and, renamed the defaultx.php to default.php. Additional, I replace the wrong code:

$isAdmin = count(array_intersect($groups, array('7','8'))) ? true : fal

by the code:

$isAdmin = count(array_intersect($groups, array('7','8'))) ? true : false;

the megafilter is working file now. Please check again. Regard.

suelasrotas Friend

Hi there!

The new code you applied works pretty well!

Now the only thing that will make it perfect is:

• Auto index upon saving.
    • Filtering by document owner

Thank you so much!

The Captain Moderator

Great to hear that. The Auto index upon saving feature will update in the further.

About the Filtering by document owner, you mean that you want add the owner document option on the back-end setting to filter?

suelasrotas Friend

Hi there!

It has been a long while since the issues I pointed and still is far from what we expect to do with the extension.

1.- I am having an issue with Docman. Menu option shows nothing at all because of a recent upgrade.
    2.- Auto-indexing is a must. It is really easy to forget to index the component every time you upload a file.
    3.- Filtering by document owner and administrator is another must.

As long as you include these features in the extension (and Docman users will gladly cheer on that) JAMegafilter will be extremely useful.

Looking forward your reply.

Kind regards

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

I just checked your site and see this error:

403 Forbidden - https://www.prevetec.com/media/com_jamegafilter/es_es/1.json

JA MegaFilter uses JSON file to build HTML content. But in your site, this file is missing or permission is set to private.
    Please check on your site the status of this file.

suelasrotas Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Nevertheless you have helped me to see another bug as I don’t want the JSON file to be accesible that way, as it shows information that should be hidden to any visitor.

JSON file must be read by everyone as this file is used to build HTML content for Filter. And also we use relative path not absolute path, following the Default call for JSON File.

I have checked Admintools extension settings just to allow the folder you pointed but the site I want to have working is not on the path you wrote.

As there’s still some JS Error on your site, made the Megafilter can’t display properly. Share FTP of your site in Private Reply, our developer will check the problem for you.

suelasrotas Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi,

I’m checking your site and will get back pretty soon.

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi

I changed file : /plugins/jamegafilter/docman/tmpl/default.php
    Like this comment mentioned :
    https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/extension-not-working-with-docman/#post-1016232

Please check.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mo0nlight 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum