Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

I’ve sent you the PM, thank you for your help 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

I figured out what’s wrong here. The menu item that these events are being assigned to – doesn’t include ‘component‘ block (which displays main content of page) so that when you click to open, it doesn’t show anything.

In the layout tab under template manager, there is option called Sub-layout, by default, it will load layout of default style. But the default style on your site is using home-1 layout and this doens’t include component block. I just set the Sub-layout to default layout and it works now.

Kindly take a look.

Saguaros Moderator

I figured out what’s wrong here. The menu item that these events are being assigned to – doesn’t include ‘component‘ block (which displays main content of page) so that when you click to open, it doesn’t show anything.

In the layout tab under template manager, there is option called Sub-layout, by default, it will load layout of default style. But the default style on your site is using home-1 layout and this doens’t include component block. I just set the Sub-layout to default layout and it works now.

Kindly take a look.

flondrulez Friend

thank you very much, that solved the problem 🙂

flondrulez Friend

thank you very much, that solved the problem 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

This topic contains 35 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  flondrulez 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum