Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Events List module not showing the Content Event details. The Events list module has been configured as follows:

Base module: JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module

Type: Events: list (Events Views)
    Basic Setting: Section Title: Hide, category: Events, Type: all events, Article Number:6, Column Number:3

Position: event-1

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Please make sure that you assign ja_charity – event template style to the menu item of Events page.

By default, we have a template style called ja_charity – event (you can check in Backend > Extensions > Template manager) in which, we assign event layout: http://prntscr.com/7v3yy7

kannanjtest Friend

Thanks for your response Saguaros. Yes I have all the setting you have mentioned. The issue is when I click the Events from the Menu, the page opens the Events Featured and the Event List. When I select the Event from the screen, nothing happens ( I was expecting to see all the information on that event , including the venue, the speakers …etc. I am not getting that screen displayed. I have been trying this for the last 3 days and no luck. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue..

kannanjtest Friend

Thanks for your response Saguaros. Yes I have all the setting you have mentioned. The issue is when I click the Events from the Menu, the page opens the Events Featured and the Event List. When I select the Event from the screen, nothing happens ( I was expecting to see all the information on that event , including the venue, the speakers …etc. I am not getting that screen displayed. I have been trying this for the last 3 days and no luck. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue..

kannanjtest Friend

Saguaros Moderator

You should put your site’s URL here so that we can take a look.

Saguaros Moderator

Saguaros Moderator

kannanjtest Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

These are also articles but with special type of event and seems that they are not assigned to any menu item, pls try to assign these articles to a menu item first (you can create a new menu item)

kannanjtest Friend

all my articles are assigned to Event category and assigned to Event menu item. When I configured the same setup in the Quick start configuration it worked. Not able to figure out what is missing in my other setup…

kannanjtest Friend

all my articles are assigned to Event category and assigned to Event menu item. When I configured the same setup in the Quick start configuration it worked. Not able to figure out what is missing in my other setup…

kannanjtest Friend

Saguaros Moderator

Did you get it solved as I can see that it works now, please confirm.

Saguaros Moderator

Did you get it solved as I can see that it works now, please confirm.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

This topic contains 35 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  flondrulez 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum