Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Have you clicked on the DB Rebuild button as it instructs?

bithost Friend

OF COURSE I DID

thats the first thing i tried…

bithost Friend

please i need help with this, the field i added is named as “inserted” but the rest of them are “added” how do i change that state?
    also i keep getting the message:

<blockquote>The row(s) are bold red will not be displayed outside the front-end. Please click on the “DB rebuild” button to change the status of these items</blockquote>

i changed the order of the field but still nothing. I really need some help with this, thanks.

Blaine Friend

Are you using with Apache 2.2 with PHP 5.3? If not, please tell me the configuration being used.

bithost Friend

On this VERY same topic I posted the resources i use…

Blaine Friend

<blockquote>SO: debian lenny 64 (vps)
    PHP 5.2.6
    mysql 5.0
    apache 2.2.9</blockquote>
    Yes, you are correct and I was hoping you had updated to the PHP 5.3 I mentioned above.

bithost Friend

I will not upgrade to php 5.3. If this software needs to run in php 5.3 you should SAY SO somewhere in the component description… thats just a lame excuse.
    Besides the problem is DATABASE related everything works just fine but that single option, so i dont believe its a php issue.

Please i demand DECENT support. Let khoand help me, he actually has solved all of my questions.

khoand Friend

I fixed it. No space in Field name. Do you check it, please?

bithost Friend

Yes that did it, now its working fine! thanks so much!

Blaine Friend

<em>@bithost 291674 wrote:</em><blockquote>I will not upgrade to php 5.3. If this software needs to run in php 5.3 you should SAY SO somewhere in the component description… thats just a lame excuse.
    Besides the problem is DATABASE related everything works just fine but that single option, so i dont believe its a php issue.

Please i demand DECENT support. Let khoand help me, he actually has solved all of my questions.</blockquote>
    I did not say you had to upgrade, I was only trying a simple solution from another user first. As there was only a link to the site provided and no backened access, I had hoped that would resolve things for you.
    Job Board is a huge job to work with and I am so glad Khoand was able to come in and help you to resolve this.
    I apologize if you do not feel the service is what you had hoped for. I will download and try to familiarize myself more with Job Board for future clients. It’s a learning experience with Job board for me also.
    At your request, I will stay away from your posts in the future.

melanieb Friend

Hi,

I also had a problem rebuilding the tables. It took me hours before I discovered why. My issue in the end was that I had stupidly used dashers to separate words where I should have used underscores i.e. about-me should be about_me or aboutme.

Hope it helps others stumped on the same issue

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  melanieb 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum