Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Hello

I am trying to add some fields to the forms and i keep getting the “Error updating table” message, i looked in the forum for possible fixing but you always go to the site to edit manually.

Please help me. Thank you.

Blaine Friend

Hi bithost!
    Sorry to hear you are having issues.
    Have you had a look at the Installation Guidefor Job board?
    Please do.
    Thanks!

bithost Friend

I did, my install is working fine, but now i need to customize a form, and in that guide there is nothing related to the database problem i have, i dont know how it can help me with my issue.

Blaine Friend

HI!
    Have you checked with the host to be sure it is not an issue on their side?
    Thanks!

bithost Friend

Hello

I control the server, i dont have any database related issues so far i have developed many sites here this is the first time i come across this type of error. Any extra info will be provided, i need to resolve this asap. Thanks.

Blaine Friend

Hi!
    Could you please tell me if this is a Joomla 1.7 site?
    Also, the log in information to the site would be helpful.
    Thanks!

Blaine Friend

Could you also let me know the version used. Apache and PHP . Thanks

bithost Friend

This is a 1.5 site (as far as i know there is no version of the component for 1.7) ive provided login information to another agent his name is khoand, but i can send the information to you via pm.

SO: debian lenny 64 (vps)
    PHP 5.2.6
    mysql 5.0
    apache 2.2.9

Blaine Friend

<em>@bithost 289481 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is a 1.5 site (as far as i know there is no version of the component for 1.7) ive provided login information to another agent his name is khoand, but i can send the information to you via pm.

SO: debian lenny 64 (vps)
    PHP 5.2.6
    mysql 5.0
    apache 2.2.9</blockquote>
    Yes, you are correct there is no version for 1.7 but I have seen it installed on them! I had to ask.
    Have you tried the PHP 5.3? That has resolved for many.
    I will have Khoand follow up with you then.

bithost Friend

<em>@Blaine 289485 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, you are correct there is no version for 1.7 but I have seen it installed on them! I had to ask.
    Have you tried the PHP 5.3? That has resolved for many.
    I will have Khoand follow up with you then.</blockquote>

Hello

Could you please give me an update on this, i really need to keep working on my site. Thanks.

khoand Friend

I will have Khoand follow up with you then.

I will.

I am trying to add some fields to the forms and i keep getting the “Error updating table” message, i looked in the forum for possible fixing but you always go to the site to edit manually.

What form do you want to add? Could you give me a snapshot with your annotation to illustrate your issue?

bithost Friend

I want to add some fields to the resume form, here are some snapshots:

I want to add the Portales and Comuna fields, but when i try to rebuild the db i keep getting the mentioned error.

Thanks.

1. 1
    2. 2
    khoand Friend

I rebuilt the db and it works normally.

Blaine Friend

So we may mark this solved now then?

bithost Friend

Hello

I keep seeing the message:

<blockquote>The row(s) are bold red will not be displayed outside the front-end. Please click on the “DB rebuild” button to change the status of these items</blockquote>

Is that normal? because i dont see my new item published in the registration form i am working on… maybe i am missing something else. I want to edit the registration form maybe i put the field in the wrong form. Please help me, thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  melanieb 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum