Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • brentwilliams2 Friend
    #191487

    I just installed 1.0.5 on my test server and got the following error:

    500 – JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 – Unknown column ‘AutoImport’ in ‘where clause’ SQL=SELECT FeedID FROM mf8437_ja_xml_import_feeds WHERE AutoImport=1

    It looks like maybe the installation didn’t add that column? What is the best way to fix this?

    Luna Garden Moderator
    #509390

    Hello Brentwilliams2,

    Please go to your phpmyadmin, and run this query:
    ALTER TABLE `#__ja_xml_import_feeds` ADD `AutoImport` tinyint(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;
    ALTER TABLE `#__ja_xml_import_feeds` ADD `Language` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '*';

    Change symbol ‘#’ by your ‘Table Prefix’.

    brentwilliams2 Friend
    #509524

    It worked! But there was an extra _ that I had to remove. This worked for me:

    ALTER TABLE `#_ja_xml_import_feeds` ADD `AutoImport` tinyint(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;
    ALTER TABLE `#_ja_xml_import_feeds` ADD `Language` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '*';

    Change symbol ‘#’ by your ‘Table Prefix’.

    Thank you!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  brentwilliams2 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum