Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I have this error when I see the google caching view: “Error loading language file http://www.tipidiversi.it/modules/mod_jacontentpopup/assets/js/lang/en.js” as you can see the attached screenshot image.

Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

I’m not sure whether you use any extension for compression on your site or not, if yes, pls try suggestion in this thread

giuse74 Friend

Hi

No, I don’t use extensions for compression on my site.

Saguaros Moderator

You can PM me your site’s credentials i.e: URL, admin and ftp account and the link of page where I can see the issue, I will check it for you.

giuse74 Friend

<em>@Saguaros 485165 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can PM me your site’s credentials i.e: URL, admin and ftp account and the link of page where I can see the issue, I will check it for you.</blockquote>

Hi Saguaros,
    I sent you PM with my site’s credentials.

Saguaros Moderator

I will pass this to our team for further consideration on this.

But thought this doesn’t affect your live site, right? because cachedview is only useful for a down site which I’m sure that it rarely happens

giuse74 Friend

<em>@Saguaros 485425 wrote:</em><blockquote>I will pass this to our team for further consideration on this.

But thought this doesn’t affect your live site, right? because cachedview is only useful for a down site which I’m sure that it rarely happens</blockquote>

Yes, this doesn’t affect on live site. I hope that this will not have consequences on SEO.

I would like, in any case, to thank you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  giuse74 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum