Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Which type of installation are you attempting to do ? Quickstart files ?

pavit Moderator

Hi
    Which type of installation are you attempting to do ? Quickstart files ?

nifty62 Friend

Well I downloaded the full package. I first tried uploading the framework like it says to do in the instructions. Got the same error.

Then I tried the template, same error.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Take a look at the documentation HERE and to the difference between manual and quickstart installation.

nifty62 Friend

I looked at the instructions.

Step 1 of the manual installation is to upload and install the T3 framework. I go to upload package file and click on the appropriate zip file. And I get the error:

Archive does not exist
    Unable to find install package

pavit Moderator

Hi

If you have already Joomla installed on your website then you should install Purity III template and Ja T3 Framework plugin using joomla extension manager

If you are starting on a new installation and you want to install Joomla plus template in one step then you need to use the quickstart version , extract it on your local and then upload the whole folder on your hosting then point your browser to your website url

There are differences between 2 installation type

Best regards

nifty62 Friend

I already have Joomla installed on the website.

I am using the Joomla Extension Manager to try and install the T3 framework, but when I do I get the above mentioned error.

pavit Moderator

Could you share here as private reply a temp super user account to your backend ?

I will have a look at it

nifty62 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    nifty62 Friend

Oops.

webnerddesigns.com/administrator

pavit Moderator

Account doesn’t works

nifty62 Friend

That’s weird. Says its active.

Doesn’t say incorrect password or anything?

pavit Moderator

It worked

Your problem is due to Joomla settings or permissions folders , nothing to do with Joomlart files

You can take a look HERE for explanation or ask to your hosting to set correctly permissions for your folders.

Best regards

nifty62 Friend

Alright.

Thank you for your time and assistance!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nifty62 8 years, 1 month ago.

The topic ‘Error: Archive does not exist Unable to find install package’ is closed to new replies.