Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

At the start of migration, when I click on K2 import to joomla content I take the following:
    Starting the Migration

Don’t close before it done

exception ‘UnexpectedValueException’ with message ‘JTableCategory::_getNode(177, ) failed.’ in /home/vigla/public_html/sites/intelligent-news/libraries/joomla/table/nested.php:1542 Stack trace: #0 /home/vigla/public_html/sites/intelligent-news/libraries/joomla/table/nested.php(783): JTableNested->_getNode(‘177’) #1 /home/vigla/public_html/sites/intelligent-news/libraries/legacy/table/category.php(238): JTableNested->store(false) #2 /home/vigla/public_html/sites/intelligent-news/plugins/system/jak2tocomcontentmigration/helpers/migrator.php(277): JTableCategory->store() #3 /home/vigla/public_html/sites/intelligent-news/plugins/system/jak2tocomcontentmigration/helpers/migrator.php(26): JADataMigrator->convertK2Categories() #4 /home/vigla/public_html/sites/intelligent-news/plugins/system/jak2tocomcontentmigration/jak2tocomcontentmigration.php(63): JADataMigrator->migrate() #5 : PlgSystemJak2tocomcontentmigration->onAfterInitialise() #6 /home/vigla/public_html/sites/intelligent-news/libraries/joomla/event/event.php(69): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #7 /home/vigla/public_html/sites/intelligent-news/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php(160): JEvent->update(Array) #8 /home/vigla/public_html/sites/intelligent-news/libraries/joomla/application/base.php(106): JEventDispatcher->trigger(‘onAfterInitiali…’, NULL) #9 /home/vigla/public_html/sites/intelligent-news/libraries/cms/application/cms.php(654): JApplicationBase->triggerEvent(‘onAfterInitiali…’) #10 /home/vigla/public_html/sites/intelligent-news/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php(294): JApplicationCms->initialiseApp(Array) #11 /home/vigla/public_html/sites/intelligent-news/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php(116): JApplicationAdministrator->initialiseApp(Array) #12 /home/vigla/public_html/sites/intelligent-news/libraries/cms/application/cms.php(252): JApplicationAdministrator->doExecute() #13 /home/vigla/public_html/sites/intelligent-news/administrator/index.php(47): JApplicationCms->execute() #14 {main}COM_TAGS_ERROR_UNIQUE_ALIAS
    DONE

Refresh

Can you help
    Thanks and regards

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Which Joomla version did you use ?

Could you PM me your site URL and admin account so that I can take a look? as this error doesn’t appear at my end.

actionwave Friend

Hi!

I have the same problem. Can I send you a PM?

Regards,
    Olle Zettergren

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Olle Zettergren,

Please try this solution here: http://id.joomlart.com/forums/topic/tags-are-not-being-imported-from-k2/
    If it doesn’t work, then PM me your site URL, administrator account, and FTP account.

actionwave Friend

Hi!

Got the same resultat after that fix.

I get this
    exception ‘UnexpectedValueException’ with message ‘JTableCategory::_getNode(1, ) failed.’ in /var/www/dovastidning_151113/libraries/joomla/table/nested.php:1542 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/dovastidning_151113/libraries/joomla/table/nested.php(783): JTableNested->_getNode(1) #1 /var/www/dovastidning_151113/libraries/legacy/table/category.php(238): JTableNested->store(false) #2 /var/www/dovastidning_151113/plugins/system/jak2tocomcontentmigration/helpers/migrator.php(278): JTableCategory->store() #3 /var/www/dovastidning_151113/plugins/system/jak2tocomcontentmigration/helpers/migrator.php(26): JADataMigrator->convertK2Categories() #4 /var/www/dovastidning_151113/plugins/system/jak2tocomcontentmigration/jak2tocomcontentmigration.php(63): JADataMigrator->migrate() #5 : PlgSystemJak2tocomcontentmigration->onAfterInitialise() #6 /var/www/dovastidning_151113/libraries/joomla/event/event.php(69): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #7 /var/www/dovastidning_151113/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php(160): JEvent->update(Array) #8 /var/www/dovastidning_151113/libraries/joomla/application/base.php(106): JEventDispatcher->trigger(‘onAfterInitiali…’, NULL) #9 /var/www/dovastidning_151113/libraries/cms/application/cms.php(654): JApplicationBase->triggerEvent(‘onAfterInitiali…’) #10 /var/www/dovastidning_151113/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php(294): JApplicationCms->initialiseApp(Array) #11 /var/www/dovastidning_151113/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php(116): JApplicationAdministrator->initialiseApp(Array) #12 /var/www/dovastidning_151113/libraries/cms/application/cms.php(252): JApplicationAdministrator->doExecute() #13 /var/www/dovastidning_151113/administrator/index.php(47): JApplicationCms->execute() #14 {main}

The site started in J1.5 and has been migrated to 2.5 and now updated to 3.4.5. I think the problem is somwhere in the database. K2 did some changes in how they build the category tree. Just an id?a…

Regards,
    Olle

actionwave Friend

How many posts I need to send you I PM 😉

/ Olle

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Olle,

Just click to My Name, there’s one popup under it, click to Private Message, then send me your site info (URL, admin account, and FTP account)

Stergiou Limited Friend

Thank you for your replay and please accept my apology for my late response. I just received in my email inbox that there was a new message on my issue. I discovered many replies and I apology to all them.
    Well, there is no problem at this time because I decided to make a “manually” migration.
    In my understanding, the root of the problem was some deleted tables of the joomla core by mistakenly.

You can always, and everyone can feel free to send me Private Messages.
    I much appreciate your kind response.

Many thanks and best regards
    Leonidas

Stergiou Limited Friend

Please accept my apology for my late response. I just received in my email inbox that there was a new message on my issue. I found here many replies and I apology to all them.

You can always, and everyone can feel free to send me Private Messages.
    I much appreciate your kind response.

Many thanks and best regards
    Leonidas

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi Stergioultd,

The problem comes from the migration for Joomla, the data for table #_categories was missed.

What you can try is take a full BACKUP of your site and access database management of your site like PHPMyadmin and run this SQL query to add the missed row:

INSERT INTO `<your_prefix>_categories` (`id`, `asset_id`, `parent_id`, `lft`, `rgt`, `level`, `path`, `extension`, `title`, `alias`, `note`, `description`, `published`, `checked_out`, `checked_out_time`, `access`, `params`, `metadesc`, `metakey`, `metadata`, `created_user_id`, `created_time`, `modified_user_id`, `modified_time`, `hits`, `language`, `version`)
    VALUES
    (1, 0, 0, 0, 194, 0, ”, ‘system’, ‘ROOT’, X’726F6F74′, ”, ”, 1, 0, ‘0000-00-00 00:00:00’, 1, ‘{}’, ”, ”, ”, 42, ‘2011-01-01 00:00:01’, 0, ‘2011-01-01 00:00:01’, 0, ‘*’, 1);

You will need to replace <your_prefix> with your current DB prefix.

Hope it helps.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mo0nlight 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum