Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

after the last update if I try to edit an article with the template JA Intranet I receive the error 0 "Cannot use object of type ContentViewForm as array". With the others templates I don’t receive this error.

In attach you can see the error.

Thank you for your support

1. Article-error
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you detail steps to login from frontend of your site and the page where I can edit?

pagemastergroup Friend

I created a public Menu called "Articoli – Test" where you can show and edit all articles created in this category.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Thanks for the info, I don’t find the login form from frontend, coud you enable it for me?

Also, you can enable the Error Reporting: Development in Global configuration, it will report the details of the error and you will see which file caused the issue.

pagemastergroup Friend

The menu Articoli – Test is public and applied for all languages. You only need to login to edit the articles and the login is avalaible in the sidebar in the right (with Google o Fafebook). If I enable the debugger, I receive the error in attach, but I tried to copy the entire file from a website where I don’t receive this error and anything change.

Thank you for your support

1. Debugger
    Saguaros Moderator
    pagemastergroup Friend

Thank you very much for the feedback, now if I edit an article I don’t receive the error, but if I try to edit the article from the frontend and I save, I can’t see the changes. If I try to change the same article in the backend I see tha changes.

P.S. I verified the permission and the user that I use is the Super User of the website, and I enabled all users to edit the category of the article and the article

Saguaros Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum