Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello.

1. I have disabled that an email will be send to an employer when I update an job (in backend) but still is it sending this email.

2. When a job expires there is no email that goes to an employer to tell him that it is expired.

Thanks

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello,

<blockquote>1. I have disabled that an email will be send to an employer when I update an job (in backend) but still is it sending this email. </blockquote>

The mail that sent when you edit Job in back-end is a mail “Send email to Employer when job has approved” and “”Send email to Employer when job has unapproved”. It will be sent whenever Job status is updated.

<blockquote>2. When a job expires there is no email that goes to an employer to tell him that it is expired.</blockquote>
    I fixed this issue on your site, the modified file is:
    components/com_jajobboard/helper/jb.cron.php

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Timmieboy,

I search for email send to an employer after update in back-end, but I couldn’t find this, I only found ‘Send email to Employer when job has approved’ and ‘Send email to Employer when job has expired’ But these two are system email, and we can’t disable it. Is that the email you add more ?

<blockquote>2. When a job expires there is no email that goes to an employer to tell him that it is expired.</blockquote>
    Yes, it was our bug. I have reported this bug to the developer, here is the link of the issue for you to track the processing of the fixing bug: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAJBJ25-359

timmieboy Friend

<em>@Dead Code 442700 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

The mail that sent when you edit Job in back-end is a mail “Send email to Employer when job has approved” and “”Send email to Employer when job has unapproved”. It will be sent whenever Job status is updated.
    </blockquote>

Thanks for fixing the expire email.

About the update: Ok but I do not understand why? It is very irritating when everytime an update is done an email is send and next to that why is there a email template (see picture) for sending a mail when a job is updated (I did not added that)

1. jajobboard-email
    timmieboy Friend

<em>@Luna Garden 442702 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Timmieboy,

I search for email send to an employer after update in back-end, but I couldn’t find this, I only found ‘Send email to Employer when job has approved’ and ‘Send email to Employer when job has expired’ But these two are system email, and we can’t disable it. Is that the email you add more ?</blockquote>

See my post for deadcode

<em>@Luna Garden 442702 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Yes, it was our bug. I have reported this bug to the developer, here is the link of the issue for you to track the processing of the fixing bug: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAJBJ25-359</blockquote>

Thanks for reporting this

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Yes, in JA JobBoard, it has this email template, but it will be sent to the employer when he/she edits her/his own Job post, not to Admin. And no email is sent if Admin edits job post in back-end.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum