Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hi

i’m asking regarding the favorite jobs ,
    how i can send it everyday for seeker job as daily news ,

if it’s not available how i can make it

thanks,

mahmoudalmasoud Friend

please reply me , it’s very urgent , the user every day ask me for this feature :-[:-[

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

If you login JA Jobboard system as Job Seeker, in Job Seeker’s menu you can see “Job Alert and Saved search” menu item where you can create Job alert profile to get an update email for new Jobs that match with filter conditions of profile.

A notification email will be sent by cron job, so ensure that you have configured cron job to run Jobboard task in your system. This feature should work then.
    http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/ja-jobboard-for-joomla-2-5/cron-job-configuration

1. job_alert
    mahmoudalmasoud Friend

hi thanks for reply , but i can not found (how often you want receive notification ….) field in Form Customizations and in backend ,
    and how i can make it without register send by email only

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

<blockquote>hi thanks for reply , but i can not found (how often you want receive notification ….) field in Form Customizations and in backend ,</blockquote>

Yes, this field is special and fixed, and it can not be modified in Form Customization page.

<blockquote>and how i can make it without register send by email only</blockquote>

In this case, you can create some job rss feeds in Jobboard back-end, and then use one Feed management provider (such as Feedburner) to delivery content to your user.
    User will subscriber to receive newsletter from these feeds (with email only), and Feedburner will check if feed has a new item within specific interval, and it will automatically send email to subscriber list.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum