Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I really need the resume list to be edited:
    – “Recently Resumes” view order be displayed when I get inside the page;
    – “Modify Resumes” view order be added as dropdown filter (where you see “In evidenza” – it means “In highlights”);
    – Add Name:, Surname:, Skills: (where you see “Categoria” – it means “Category”, and “Luogo” – it means “Place”).

I attach the image with the Resume List.
    If you need I can give you JobSeeker and Employer account.

Thank you,
    Andrea

1. resume-list
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Andrea,

I’m afraid that your requests is out of our support scope. The customization will take a lot of time. You might hire a developer to help you with that.

For the last request, I think I can help you. But I don’t understand, what’s skill, in JA Jobboard we don’t have word ‘Skill’. Can you explain it ?
    <blockquote>Add Name:, Surname:, Skills: (where you see “Categoria” – it means “Category”, and “Luogo” – it means “Place”).</blockquote>

fismpn Friend

Hello Luna,
    thank you. Can JoomlArt provide customization?

Sorry, for “Skills” I mean the Work Experience (or anyway, other custom fields from Resume I need…).

Thanks,
    Andrea

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

You can try this:
    Open file:
    componentscom_jajobboardviewsjaresumestmplthemesinlinejalist-item.php
    Find for

<span class="ja-job-category">
    <?php if ($cats) : ?>
    <strong><?php echo JText::_('CATEGORY')?>:</strong>
    <?php foreach ($cats as $cat) { ?>
    <?php $cat_id_alias = getCategories($cat);?>
    <a href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_jajobboard&view=jaresumes&layout=jalist&category_alias='.$cat_id_alias.'&category='.(int)$cat.'&Itemid='.$Itemid)?>" title="<?php echo $cat?>"><?php echo $cat_id_alias;?></a>
    <?php } ?>
    <?php endif ; ?>
    </span>
    <span class="ja-job-location">
    <strong><?php echo JText::_('LOCATION')?>: </strong>
    <?php foreach ($locations as $location) {
    $location_id_alias = getLocation($location);
    ?>
    <a href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_jajobboard&view=jaresumes&layout=jalist&location_id_alias='.$location_id_alias.'&location_id='.(int)$location.'&Itemid='.$Itemid)?>" title="<?php echo trim($location_id_alias)?>"><?php echo trim($location_id_alias)?></a> 
    <?php } ?>
    </span>

Add code:

<span>
    <?php
    if($item->skill)
    {
    echo $item->skill;
    }
    ?>
    </span>

For the skill you add in Form Customization, with ‘skill’ is Field name

fismpn Friend

Hi Luna,
    thank you for help!

What about the order of resumes? I want to insert “Modification date” in the order (you created to me the field!), how can I do it?

Thank you,
    Andrea

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Andrea,
    <blockquote>What about the order of resumes? I want to insert “Modification date” in the order (you created to me the field!), how can I do it?</blockquote>
    As I said above, we can’t help you with this customization. You need to hire a developer to insert new function for you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum