Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Hi @karipe,

My bad, the release date is 24th October, if you already have version 1.0.2, it’s a latest version.

pprle Friend

<em>@Adam M 499502 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @pprle ,

We have just released new template version and you can update it via JA Extension Manager component. About other issue related to BS2 and BS3, please kindly wait for the fix as our dev team is working on it.</blockquote>
    @adam M
    Spending hundreds of dollars and nobody working to fix bugs !
    Joomlart is probably my worst joomla experience.
    I’m out and will never renew period!

pprle Friend

<em>@Adam M 499502 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @pprle ,

We have just released new template version and you can update it via JA Extension Manager component. About other issue related to BS2 and BS3, please kindly wait for the fix as our dev team is working on it.</blockquote>
    @adam M
    Spending hundreds of dollars and nobody working to fix bugs !
    Joomlart is probably my worst joomla experience.
    I’m out and will never renew period!

Adam M Moderator

Hi @pprle,

Do you mean you still have problem with Jomsocial / Easysocial ? Please don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any problem as I’m still following this thread and would glad to help you out.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @pprle,

Do you mean you still have problem with Jomsocial / Easysocial ? Please don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any problem as I’m still following this thread and would glad to help you out.

pprle Friend

Hello @adam M

You are a very kind and helpfull person.
    My angry reaction is influenced by emotion.

Unfortunately I had to choose another template provider for a specific project because of a bug in ja-social_ii with the BS2 legacy compatibility that has not been adressed after 20 days.

I was and still am very upset because it costed a lot of time to rearrange all modules, classes, etc…

I agree Joomlart templates are nice and pretty fast but in general they are missing important compatibiliy features considering many component developers argue until Joomla runs BS2 they will not make their component layout BS3 compatible or create a specific one.

It has become a real nightmare for some specific projects.

pprle Friend

Hello @adam M

You are a very kind and helpfull person.
    My angry reaction is influenced by emotion.

Unfortunately I had to choose another template provider for a specific project because of a bug in ja-social_ii with the BS2 legacy compatibility that has not been adressed after 20 days.

I was and still am very upset because it costed a lot of time to rearrange all modules, classes, etc…

I agree Joomlart templates are nice and pretty fast but in general they are missing important compatibiliy features considering many component developers argue until Joomla runs BS2 they will not make their component layout BS3 compatible or create a specific one.

It has become a real nightmare for some specific projects.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @pprle,

Thanks for your understanding. I’ve just made a reply to your thread about the problem with BS2 compatibility, if there anything I could assist you with, please feel free to let me know.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @pprle,

Thanks for your understanding. I’ve just made a reply to your thread about the problem with BS2 compatibility, if there anything I could assist you with, please feel free to let me know.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

This topic contains 39 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum