Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi my sidebar 2 modules are now showing, at all, I assigned the menu items that I want them to show but still not showing.

I have attached my setting.

I went through this:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja_decor-easyblog-theme-not-appearing/

Please help
    Thanks

1. b1
    2. b2
    okkhalid Friend

Another issue, that I found,
    when I display the site on the phone, and then I click on the easyblog, the page doesnt show the article, it shows only the top bar.
    thanks

1. photo
    okkhalid Friend

Do you have the admin login info to the back end for :
    http://ja-decor.demo.joomlart.com/administrator/

So I can see the setting for the easyblog?

Thanks,

Ninja Lead Moderator

Because your site is applying ja_decor – Theme Yellow template style and (feature) layout. This layout could not define sidebar-1 and sidebar-2 positions.

I did help you create new ja_decor – Theme Yellow (Sidebar) template style and set it with (default) layout which includes sidebar-1 and sidebar-2 positions.

Site Blog and News menu items are working with EasyBlog now. Please check again.

okkhalid Friend

Great, thank you, for fixing that.
    One more thing, in the smart phone or mobile version the blog is not working.
    the Ja decor demo easyblog is working perfect at Joomlart”:

in my poor site its not working :((

1. jadecor
    2. no
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I see sidebar-1 and sidebar-2 positions are set to be hidden via your backend configuration.

I just have it enabled with steps below:

Go to Admin site -> Extensions -> Template Manager -> ja_decor – Theme Yellow(Sidebar) -> Layout tabs -> Responsive Layout -> click Small and Extra Small and click show.

Please check your site again.

1. set_hide_show
    vmalyshev Friend

Hi There

I also have a difficulty of having a sidebar1/2 with thsi template. I have uploaded ja_decor theme for EB. But still sidebars dont work.

Thanks

Vlad

vmalyshev Friend

Hi There

I also have a difficulty of having a sidebar1/2 with thsi template. I have uploaded ja_decor theme for EB. But still sidebars dont work.

Thanks

Vlad

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@vmalyshev 469923 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi There

Thanks

Vlad</blockquote>

Look at the screenshot below

You will see sidebar1/2 only work with default layout. You need to check template style on your site and assign the page with ja_decor – Default

1. Screen-Shot-2015-04-24-at-10.13.24
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  vmalyshev 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum