Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Working from quickstart, I didn’t see the ja_decor in the themes of Easyblog. (It also looks very different from the docs for ja_decor. Easyblog 3.9 has a different theme choice screen). I tried uploading the ja_decor easyblog theme to the theme folder but that didn’t help.

What should I do?

Help appreciated.

TomC Moderator

Did you follow the EASY BLOG CONFIGURATION INSTRUCTIONS within the JA Decor Template Documentation?

daveburstein Friend

<em>@TomC 424646 wrote:</em><blockquote>Did you follow the EASY BLOG CONFIGURATION INSTRUCTIONS within the JA Decor Template Documentation?</blockquote>
    That’s exactly what I did. It pointed me to a Google site that no longer gives out the APIs. The Google site in turn pointed me to the current site for the APIs, But at that site, as I noted above, there are five different Google maps APIs (embedded, javascript, etc.) and I don’t know which one this is.
    Help please

Css Magician Friend

@daveburstein,

After download easyblog theme , please upload ja_decor easyblog theme to the theme folder. After that, go to easyblog theme manager, and choose the icon start near JA Decor theme like my screen shot

okkhalid Friend

Hi my sidebar 2 module now showing, at all, I assigned the menu items that I want them to show but still not showing.
    Please help.
    Thanks

Css Magician Friend

@okkhalid, it is more convenient if you can submit your question in a new thread. Anyway, please provide me with more information on the issue and PM me url and admin credentials of your site, I will have a closer look and help you out.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Css Magician 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum