Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi for some reason the drop down menus are not working its very strange as they were working yesterday?

the last thing i did was install k2 so that i could create the nex blog.

djtaylor Friend

can anyone help me out with this is as its quite urgent thanks

Sherlock Friend

Hi djtaylor,

I guess this is the problem of the jquery library (loaded by k2 component ) not being loaded when you select to Optimize js in the template back-end, it’s a problem that has been reported and fixed quite a long time ago into the JAT3 system plugin, you may be running an old version of the plugin, if that just try to upgrade your plugin to the latest, after upgrading if the problem still there pm your FTP Info and I will have further checking for you.

djtaylor Friend

ok yeah i have not got the upgraded version i downloaded the latest one, and then uploaded through the ja ext manager and this came up Errors occured during upgrading, please fix them fist
    Mysql path is not configed
    Mysql Dump path is not configed
    Local repository path is not configed

but even tho the errors came up it is working now

Sherlock Friend

HI djtaylor,

Those error messages appeared because you have incorrect setting in the JAEM Setting, more details can be seen here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-1-6-extension-manager-errors/

djtaylor Friend

this problem has came back again and the drop down menus are not working even tho i have the latest jat3 framework installed, so it must be another problem?

the problem is when i put Optimize JS to join minify and compress?

i have disabled it for the meantime but i would like it back to being compressed.

Sherlock Friend

Hi djtaylor,

I just installed the JA T3 Framework latest version into your site and the mentioned problem is gone, please check it yourself and let me know what you think !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum