Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

The forum module seems to work fine here – downloaded it momentarily after hung posted up. Just needed relinking to the component again.

Found an error though – it has 10 users on the forums, and I can’t delete the excess ones.

VisiGod Friend

The forum theme still does not have custom buttons and the default one look very ugly with this template.
    Hung, please take care of this.

stridr Friend

anyone here keen in buying a genuine jomsocial license? im not using it so wish to sell please PM me.

spencer001 Friend

Thnx guy’s for making this template, it’s just what I needed for my new site. :-*

Feel free to check it out at http://www.mygolf.nl

Hung Dinh Friend

3 hours ago, I uploaded a new JA Sulfur version to the download providing some minor bug fix for main template + Kunena Please download the new version again. The template is now stable. I will upload the PSD source file as soon as possible.

The additional themes for JomSocial are also ready but we notice some Javascript issues on IE6 with the latest JomSocial version. The issues is not from our template but from Joomsocial core files, I need to check it out JomSocial team before publish to the download.

PS: I will now close this thread as well as some other bug report thread so that we can keep track of new issues from this update.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 14 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum